Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 "Rumor has it that New Jersey is the Big Hair State.  Looks like that observation is accurate. "

As Dolly Parton stated "The bigger the hair, the closer to God."  Hopefully it is true for Theresa.  Smiley Tongue 

Regular Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

What does that say on her veil?

It says "Together Always" or " Always Together"  in Italian.  I think that whole writing on a veil is so tacky.  But what ever floats your boat... 

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 "Rumor has it that New Jersey is the Big Hair State.  Looks like that observation is accurate. "

As Dolly Parton stated "The bigger the hair, the closer to God."  Hopefully it is true for Theresa.  Smiley Tongue 

@lgfan 

ITA .... looks like she's going to need all the help she can get!

Respected Contributor

Wow, I can't believe her daughter is 13. I have a 13yr. old son and Theresa's 13 year old daughter looks like she could be his mother. None of his 13 year old female friends looks like her.

Trusted Contributor

Say what you want, Tre and her new husband are laughing all the way to the bank!!!

Her daughters are absolutely beautiful. And they're apparently all very well-grounded; I've never read about any of them getting into trouble. Gia, especially, has got a good head on her shoulders.

I enjoyed the way Gia put her uncle Joe "The Stump" Gorga in check. He's such a pathetic drama queen.

Melissa said she didn't mind not being a bridesmaid, but OF COURSE stumpy Joe has to blow it all out of proportion so he has a storyline next season. He makes me sick.

There is scuttlebutt out there now that Melissa cheated on him.....hmmm...

Valued Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

Say what you want, Tre and her new husband are laughing all the way to the bank!!!

Her daughters are absolutely beautiful. And they're apparently all very well-grounded; I've never read about any of them getting into trouble. Gia, especially, has got a good head on her shoulders.

I enjoyed the way Gia put her uncle Joe "The Stump" Gorga in check. He's such a pathetic drama queen.

Melissa said she didn't mind not being a bridesmaid, but OF COURSE stumpy Joe has to blow it all out of proportion so he has a storyline next season. He makes me sick.

There is scuttlebutt out there now that Melissa cheated on him.....hmmm...

Can't believe the last sentence to be true,heard something that TROUBLE MAKER Teresa  at the reunion made another statement about her sister in law cheating.Just think she is so jealous of Joe and Melissa marriage.

Gave them and Dina credit for not attending the farce.

My timer started to see when the Bubble Burst, Karma is a B---h

Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY 

"Can't believe the last sentence to be true,heard something that TROUBLE MAKER Teresa  at the reunion made another statement about her sister in law cheating.Just think she is so jealous of Joe and Melissa marriage.

Gave them and Dina credit for not attending the farce.

My timer started to see when the Bubble Burst, Karma is a B---h"

Theresa also claims that Melissa was a stripper.  I agree with you that she is jealous of Joe and Melissa's marriage.  It is a shame that Theresa couldn't put her pettiness aside for her wedding and include Melissa in her wedding party.