Respected Contributor

Re: There is only one ""Odd Couple"" Randall and Klugman

On 3/1/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 3/1/2015 javala said:

Danky Maybe what is needed is a rating like they do with movies... doubt it will help much when so many don't know which way is up!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

WHAT ??? ....... EVERY television show has the rating at the very beginning, so you KNOW the review when the show begins, even if it was recorded, and played back later. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

There are very few adult shows that are G-rated ..... if that's what you are looking for, I would recommend PBS stations, TV Land, or TMC, which is all old movies. ..... Or, children's television shows.

If you want to watch current adult shows, then just make note of the ratings when the show starts. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

For some reason the word curmudgeon comes to mind.... {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 javala said:

Potty free ? ..... I don't even <em>remember</em> the last time I saw "toilet humor" on any show .... just what are you watching ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

All I can say if you did not hear it or it didn't registered... sometimes one hears things so often it becomes common, like water of the duck back...

Years ago that story would not have been appropriate in that setting...

What Oscar said I can't post the "P" word here...

The Big Bang, Molly & Mike, Mom, Two Broke Girls, Two & Half Men etc. are loaded with raw potty jokes, as much for now the guidelines will allow...

Now Tinkrbl tell me, I noticed many of your post or replies all seem to be about nitpicking, btw we all have beliefs in something even it is non belief, there is always some kind ideas or concept that one adheres too or measuring stick...

It is impossible not too...

I have read the underlined comment several times and still can't understand what you are saying .... sorry, but it just doesn't make sense. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

JAVA has stated that she has learning disabilities and processing thoughts to ""paper"" is a real challenge for her........why don't you just give it a break ?
Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 3/1/2015 javala said:

Potty free ? ..... I don't even <em>remember</em> the last time I saw "toilet humor" on any show .... just what are you watching ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

All I can say if you did not hear it or it didn't registered... sometimes one hears things so often it becomes common, like water of the duck back...

The Big Bang, Molly & Mike, Mom, Two Broke Girls, Two & Half Men etc. are loaded with raw potty jokes, as much for now the guidelines will allow...

Now Tinkrbl tell me, I noticed many of your post or replies all seem to be about nitpicking, btw we all have beliefs in something even it is non belief, there is always some kind ideas or concept that one adheres too or measuring stick...

I have read the underlined comment several times and still can't understand what you are saying .... sorry, but it just doesn't make sense. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Putting it another way

Nitpicking or faultfinding or an opening to be contentious always want to argue about some thing good grief must be a miserable life...

Also even though there is no such thing as not having a belief.... it is impossible we all live by some kind of code...

Because in the past before PC, there would not have been harmony...

Today what has changed is sharing and exchanging of ideas, and now if it does not fit the so called PC model of the day, than scorch earth gang goes into action....

I did not want to digress....

but it seems Trikrbl you want your cake, and eat it too, please help to honor your request, to keep this thread on topic...

Respected Contributor

JAVA---please excuse a quick O/T......If you go over to AMONG FRIENDS , there is a thread called KINDRED SPIRITS. I "know" some of the ladies that post there---they are wonderful and you might find their beliefs interesting.
Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 Danky said: JAVA---please excuse a quick O/T......If you go over to AMONG FRIENDS , there is a thread called KINDRED SPIRITS. I "know" some of the ladies that post there---they are wonderful and you might find their beliefs interesting.

Thank you Danky I always felt like a kindred spirit with you, even if we each see some things differently.... it would be a pretty boring world if we were all a like...

Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 javala said:
On 3/2/2015 Danky said: JAVA---please excuse a quick O/T......If you go over to AMONG FRIENDS , there is a thread called KINDRED SPIRITS. I "know" some of the ladies that post there---they are wonderful an d you might find their beliefs interesting.

Thank you Danky I always felt like a kindred spirit with you, even if we each see some things differently.... it would be a pretty boring world if we were all a like...

That is such a sweet thing to say, Java, and I hope you know that I am very fond of you. Your uniqueness , intelligence and tenacity are so appealing to me.
Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 javala said:
On 3/2/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 3/1/2015 javala said:

Putting it another way

Nitpicking or faultfinding or an opening to be contentious always want to argue about some thing good grief must be a miserable life...

Also even though there is no such thing as not having a belief.... it is impossible we all live by some kind of code...

Because in the past before PC, there would not have been harmony...

Today what has changed is sharing and exchanging of ideas, and now if it does not fit the so called PC model of the day, than scorch earth gang goes into action....

I did not want to digress....

but it seems Trikrbl you want your cake, and eat it too, please help to honor your request, to keep this thread on topic...

Asking for clarification isn't "nitpicking" .... it's trying to understand something that isn't clear. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 javala said:

Danky Maybe what is needed is a rating like they do with movies... doubt it will help much when so many don't know which way is up!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I googled the TV Rating information for you .... it's been in effect since the mid 1990's, so there's really no excuse for not knowing all the ratings of shows. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

http://www.history.com/television-rating-information

Respected Contributor

TINKER---I can't speak for Java but I appreciate the rating's info. I am so clueless about some things that I may have known, back in the day, but forget to look. My evening tv watching had revolved around Fox News for so many years that I have lost touch with what is going on . Now, other than a few shows, I read or write or sleep !