Honored Contributor

Re: There Is Absolutely Nothing On TV....

I use my cable company's On Demand feature to binge watch shows. Bull on CBS was the last one I watched.

Respected Contributor

DD & fiance do Christmas eve so Christmas got amazon prime got 3 movies I want to see wrote it down all free got good reviews, yes, a glass of wine & snacks I am ready. Will have on my sweat pants & slippers with new socks Santa is giving me. I am  ready. 

Honored Contributor

Doesn't anyone have DVDs to watch?  When there is nothing on tv, I watch those or VHS tapes on which I recorded movies, long ago.

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree nothing but Christmas old stories that I have seen.I pay plenty for my tv that makes me even more mad!

Honored Contributor

Way-way too many channels, cereals, laundry detergents, cookies, beverages, milks, (well, not too-too many milks yet), wines, ......... OMGosh..........so many items to ponder over at the supermarket.

And never mind toys...........That's another thread.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

When I can't sleep, I watch The Science Channel.  If you don't fall asleep, you can learn some cool stuff.  And they don't have that animals eating other animals element that turns me off.  My husband watches The History 

Channel, but it is too gory for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2  I hear ya!

I stay up late because if I go to bed early my muscle relaxant for my back wears off and I’m up at 3 or 4 in the morning...so I don’t go to. Sleep til 1 or 2 am.

That’s why I have joined every frickin tv thingy there is!

You name it, I belong to it, except for Disney...so far! Ha!

I’ve always loved watching TV, so does my older brother.. My youngest daughter is the same way.

She just texted me the name of a movie that has a lot of action I might like.

I try to talk her into watching what I watch because some of the more “thoughtful” ones go over my pea brain.  Ha!

But she likes some science fiction and those hero comic book guys and I hate that stuff.  I used to spend a fortune on “graphic novels” which are more like beautifully illustrated comic books!  If I sold them now they’re probably worth money, but she’d kill me.

Have you seen all of the Keanu Reeves action movies?  I can look back and find some detective movies if you like that but maybe you’ve seen them.

You need to have Prime, Netflix and whatever though.

Hey!  Look at it like I do...”It’s only money honey...and you can’t take it with you”.

I feel your pain.😉

I love Keno in The Replacements tooSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

You are absolutely right have Spectrum with probably more than 200  channels,everything junk,besides pay far too much!

Honored Contributor

I definitely lean on my DVDs during this time.

I have not cancelled my Netflix since the Crown was released in November, so I'm watching West Wing, but I'm tiring of it.  I believe season 2 was when I dropped out when it first aired.

Same with ER.  I am watching that on POP and am getting to where I stopped watching when it first aired.  I came back for the last season, but had missed a few years.  They show about 20 episodes a week on Wednesdays and Thursdays (I think).

I am hoping to power through both and see the parts I missed the first time.

I was planning on watching the Designated Survivor season that moved to Netflix, but since it's cancelled, I don't want to waste my time.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN