Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@pigletsmom 

oops..need to add i also miss Pasco and other...is that in Nev.  right

El Paso also.

I'm not sure Pasco is coming back. There was talk that the county was going to pull funding from the sheriff if he didn't quit the show. Once again people claiming it makes their town look bad. So stupid since everyplace has crime and I think it makes them look good when they have good cops. Carmack and Shep make me want to go visit. Heart

And I want to go to Warwick to bar hop and find out if all of the women there really are drunk all the time! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

Up next Sticks will get a promotion to detective and he'll start appearing on The First 48. He will single handidly crack all of the cases.

Honored Contributor

Re: The show LIVE PD

[ Edited ]

@pigletsmom 

Thanks for the chuckles today!!

Maybe...he will run for president next!  lol!

p.s.

I didn't know that about the sherriff and the towns funding /pulling out of the show....i wouls also think it would be promoting keeping the  town safe and maybe more tourisms to visit it.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Tom and also Sticks.  

I miss Pasco and Pinal County, AZ.  I also miss Gwinnett County, GA - I can do without all the warrants they serve (boring) but they do have some good car stops and chases.  Hope they bring them all back.

Last weekend they talked about the 11 night Live PD marathon that starts tomorrow 4/26. 

Trusted Contributor

I used to watch every week, but it got to be the same ol, same ol to me, so haven't watched in awhile.  My favorite is Sticks but maybe because I live in his city!

Respected Contributor

After watching this show and others like it whenever I see Police I thank them for their service. I would not have the patience.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess this so called "marathon" is just a bunch of reruns, while they take time off!

@pigletsmom, thanks for the laughs!  I too wonder if all the women in Warwick, RI are all a bunch of drunks, LOL!

I miss Gwinett Co., GA too, and El Paso and the "bun" female officer!

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching this show!  It's been on all weekend.  It seems like every person riding around has pot.  I keep thinking about how dangerous it is that so many people are riding around like this!  This is really crazy.

My daughter lives in Colorado.  She's said you can see people driving erratically on the road.  It's legal there.

I just saw a policeman get stuck with a needle.  I don't know why anyone would want to be a policeman today.  It's a thankless job.

I've seen a lot of cops chasing people.  I keep thinking, "Too bad you didn't get a fat cop" (sarcasm).  Many of the one's I see wouldn't be able to chase these young people.  

No one ever talks about all of the wonderful things they do.  I know some stinkers but most are good people.

I just sit here in amazement at some of what I see.  Some woman was driving with a completely smashed back windshield.  She had plastic wrap over it.

The policeman in the studio said it would be illegal in his state.  I know he's right because he's from Virginia and that's where I live.  We have very stringent laws when it comes to cars.

I am amazed at the way people in Colorado ride in their cars.  They're unbelievable (smashed windows, etc).  My daughter says Colorado doesn't bother people about it. 

Good grief!  I'm glad I live in Va.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

Around here body cams are considered property of the Police Dept. and they don't give them out, so I'm sure you'll never see any Live PD here.  But, this is still too small a town for something like that.  

Last night was one of the more active episodes with all the people taking off.  That was quite a car chase at the beginning.  Had to show hubby the rerun at 11:00 so he could see it too.  

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 The car with the taped up back window was on a couple of weeks ago too. The girl locked her keys in her car so she cut a slit in the back and crawled in! I guess that's actually better than locking your keys in and having no way in. Glad to see she got it all taped back up again. That must take some work. Smiley LOL