Honored Contributor

I am watching it right now....it is live( sometimes it is taped from the live shows on earlier)

There are so many disgusting crazy people the police have to deal with.  I am surprised anyone wants to be in law enforcement!

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy the show.......and get amazed at the patience they have to have to deal with some of the people encounter.....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The show LIVE PD

[ Edited ]

my daughter lives in warwick, ri......one of the departments they follow on the show!  and one of the officers we see on the show is the resource officer in my granddaughter's school!  so we enjoy watching!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I am watching it right now....it is live( sometimes it is taped from the live shows on earlier)

There are so many disgusting crazy people the police have to deal with.  I am surprised anyone wants to be in law enforcement!

@SeaMaiden 

I've been watching it for a couple of hours now too, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@nana59 Warwick is one of my favorites. I think I can relate because it seems sort of like my northest city. What's up with all of the drunk ladies in that city?! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

We had an active LivePD thread in TV and Movies

going for quite some time...but most of us kinda pooped

out on it. 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ It does seem like everyone is driving

without insurance & under the influence! I believe it’s good

for the Public to watch to get an idea what really goes on

versus a popular TV show w/ actors playing cops. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I perfer watching Cops.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I like live PD.

Honored Contributor

We watch Live PD all the time. I have it set on my dvr. Very interesting the intense job our police have to deal with all the time. God bless them.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching for a while because it seemed repetitive.  Last night was better.  

So so many people are driving without insurance or a license.  The car should be impounded imo, until they can provide all the proper paperwork.  These people know full well they shouldn't be driving and don't care.