Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Is Manifest returning? If not, that's another one we invested time in with no resolution.

Yes, Manifest got renewed but I can't remember the release date. @AuntG 

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Is Manifest returning? If not, that's another one we invested time in with no resolution.

@AuntG I think Manifest is being held until midseason.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG I think Manifest is being held until midseason.

I read that it is coming back in January 2020.

Respected Contributor

I just watched the first two episodes today, and I think I like it!  I will be taping the show and watching it.  It has been a long time since I have found a show that I find interesting. That weird card thingie with the yellow spot inside, the people trying to clean up everything that could be considered evidence.  That thingie in Piper's neck.  I wonder if Piper is somehow related to the police chief whose mother disappeared (or left her) when she was 12 years old, after leaving a note that she was "going on a trip".  Hope the show continues long enough for us to find the answer to that question.

Respected Contributor

I've enjoyed it so far.

Honored Contributor

I think the policewoman's father is involved somehow. He just acts like there's nothing going on but I think he knows stuff.

Respected Contributor

I have this set to record but only saw the pilot on 9/28.  Was there another episode?  Is there a regular schedule?  My husband and I both really enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal 

Yes

Yes

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I really enjoyed it! Love shows like that. The woman cop seems very likable and not like a stern police force. She seems to be like a good neighbor or friend. The little girl appears to be hiding her identity. I think she is pretending to have amnesia. I think the fake parents, and fake NTSB people are from the future as is that little girl who may be the one who escaped into the present and caused the crash on that beach. Those people and the girl may not even be human...but some kind of super beings who are 'emerging' out of being held captive because of their super abilities. 

That's my interp of the show already....Woman Very Happy

eta - There is a book by the same name and that's about a little girl, too.

I was right!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   👍🏾

The female version of A.I. movie. Smiley Wink

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif