Respected Contributor

The return of the TV Show "Salvation"

Is anyone else happy to see this series returning?    I'm not a fan of science fiction but I really got into this show last year.  

Part of my interest may be that I think that Ian Dale Anthony is such an attractive man.  

I just love him as Adam Noshimuri on Hawaii Five-O.   Since the actress who played his wife has left the show I hope they give him a new love interest and keep his character on Hawaii Five-O.  

When Salvation ended last season I thought they were just going to leave it at that.  I was so excited to see it returning in a few weeks.  

So many times I get really involved in a show and them they just end it.   I was really enjoying "Wisdom of the Crowd" and then because of alleged charges against the lead actor they quickly cancelled the series.     I always thought they could have just replaced him with another actor and continued the show.  The premise of the show was really interesting.   

Honored Contributor

Re: The return of the TV Show "Salvation"

[ Edited ]

I watch it on Amazon Prime, the writing imo is spotty imo but I'll check the new season.

Honored Contributor

So is anyone still watching? I am, however I will be glad when it's over, I don't like this season.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 did you see it through to the end? My DH said it was a seriously bad ending.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Jordan2 did you see it through to the end? My DH said it was a seriously bad ending.

@AuntG, I did watch the whole show. I felt like the two seasons were building up to this asteroid that was coming straight to Earth to destroy it. In the end it wasn't an asteroid at all, didn't crash into Earth, and was something they had no idea of what it was, leaving it open for a third season ( which I could do without).