Honored Contributor

Re: The new show the Unicorn

I've been watching and I really like it, too.

I had something else to say, but forgot it.  d'oh!  

Honored Contributor

I watch it, I like it. I don't find him physically attractive, but looks aren't everything! The couple (she is a pediatrician and her husband), I thought they were childless, they do have a daughter whom they seem to make do lots of chores.

Respected Contributor

I've watched all of the episodes and have tried hard to like this show but it's just not happening.  

I don't find the show entertaining or heartwarming.    The friends are irritating and he just doesn't appeal to me.  

If it wasn't on between two of my favorite shows I wouldn't even tune in.

Esteemed Contributor

I lived this.  My bio mom died when I was 15.  When my dad wanted to start dating a year or so later, I was really rotten to some of the women.  This show has made me cry a couple of times because of the similarities to my life.  About 3 years after my mom died, my dad started dating my HS drama/English teacher.  They were married for 34 years when daddy died.  I love her and have always called her "mom."  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Yes, its So good and funny!! I like all the Characters in it too.  I am always looking for funny tv shows to watch as Comedies are my Favorite!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch tonight , the Thanksgiving episode ?  Dang, but it made me cry, it was so touching, I really like this show.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I like it. Walton Goggins is extremely talented and I love the supporting cast. He was in Justified as Boyd Crowder and was outstanding!
Regular Contributor

He was terrific on Justified and that's the only way I can picture him.  The supporting cast is so annoying always butting into his life.  Had they featured him with the kids more it might have stood a chance with me.  Not on my must watch list.  

Valued Contributor

on last weeks show anybody know who the actress was who they tried to set up with the lead character  the widower.ive seen that face before.

Super Contributor

She played a dentist that Raj was set up with by his parents. Sheldon told her she reminded him of a princess in an Indian folktale. They left together to get something to eat.