Honored Contributor

The new season of Top Chef kicks off Thursday 12/01/2016!

For those of you who are Top Chef fans, the new season kicks off tonight at 10 PM. I believe this is a mix of new and returning chefs, so that's always fun to watch.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: The new season of Top Chef kicks off Thursday 12/01/2016!

Will there be recaps, @gardenman?  LOL!  I can't wait for the new season.

Honored Contributor

probably my most favorite show on bravo.

i even loved all of the spinoffs......top chef masters, top chef: just desserts, last chance kitchen.

cannot wait! i wonder which celebrity chefs will make appearances this season?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Gayle Simmons was on the Chew this afternoon, and she was delightful. She said how proud she was of Carla Hall, and she made maple pots de creme with Clinton.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

No recaps! I'm pretty much recapped out at this point. Five plus months of daily recaps is a lot of recapping.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

No recaps! I'm pretty much recapped out at this point. Five plus months of daily recaps is a lot of recapping.

@gardenman

you could the word SPOILERS in your title and we can use this thread to discuss this season each week.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I checked my guide to make sure it's recording.  So glad they stopped changing the name of the show each season!  Smiley Happy

I like that it's not all newbies - 8 new chefs and 8 returnees.   I find that sometimes I get bored if I don't know ANY of them, until I can get to know them.  So, the mix is great.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@gardenman

you could the word SPOILERS in your title and we can use this thread to discuss this season each week.

You can just spoiler tag all spoiler posts.  That is the way it's universally done if on a non-spoiler thread.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Yeah!!!!!

One of my all time favorite shows.

And Sam Talbot is one of the competing chefs!! Loved him on Season 2.

I would volunteer for the recaps but I am always a day behind as I start work at 5:30AM and just can't stay up that late to watch it when it airs.

We can use this one and add spoilers as suggested above. We do that for project runway. We just have the continous thread.

Honored Contributor

i prefer the word SPOILERS in the title, but if you all prefer using the spoiler tags throughout the thread then i am fine with that. Smiley Happy