Respected Contributor

The new season of Bob ❤️ Abishola.

Who is still watching this show?   I have to say this is one of the funniest shows on tv at this time.    There are very few shows that make me laugh out loud but this one does.

I don't think there's a character on there that I don't enjoy.    Even her young son has some funny lines.

Last evening's episode where Bob went to her church and they had him come up to the front of the pulpit was hilarious.    Billy Gardell was the perfect actor to cast in that role.

How he delivers his lines and his facial expressions are just perfect.   He and the actress who plays Abishola work so well together.   

I even get a kick out of the CVS pharmacist.   He's so obnoxious but in a funny way.  

I knew as soon as they started to advertise this show that I would enjoy it but it's even better than I thought it would be.   

Honored Contributor

Re: The new season of Bob ❤️ Abishola.

@J Town Girl wrote:

Who is still watching this show?   I have to say this is one of the funniest shows on tv at this time.    There are very few shows that make me laugh out loud but this one does.

I don't think there's a character on there that I don't enjoy.    Even her young son has some funny lines.

Last evening's episode where Bob went to her church and they had him come up to the front of the pulpit was hilarious.    Billy Gardell was the perfect actor to cast in that role.

How he delivers his lines and his facial expressions are just perfect.   He and the actress who plays Abishola work so well together.   

I even get a kick out of the CVS pharmacist.   He's so obnoxious but in a funny way.  

I knew as soon as they started to advertise this show that I would enjoy it but it's even better than I thought it would be.   

I too like this show, I make sure that it is programmed in my DVR so I don't miss it. Didn't you laugh last night when the whole congregation yelled out Bob? Bob's mother is a hoot.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched it, but my Mom watches it and loves it. It is one of her favorites. I may have to check it out soon. 

Respected Contributor

I like it too but I haven't watched all of it.  I tuned in at an odd time once and heard Bob's mother talking about waiting to die.  Is that the scenario or was she being sarcastic?  She's funny and I hope she doesn't leave the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Love it,he is not on as much, but love the cast.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini...Bob's mother had a stroke and wanted to die at that time, but she's doing much better with Abishola's care.

We, too, love this show and have the DVR set if we are not home. Very well written. The dynamic between Kemi and the pharmacist's mother is hysterical.

We hope this show lasts many years.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I never miss this show.

Super Contributor

I never heard of it. When and where is it on?

Honored Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

I never heard of it. When and where is it on?

It' on CBS at 8:30 on Mondays.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I love it too. I think some people might have been turned off by the title, but someone recommended it to me and I have watched every episode. Very touching.