Esteemed Contributor

Re: The new season of Bob ❤️ Abishola.

We are not in the second season.  This is still the first.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Frequent Contributor

I love watching the show as well ... the onlyl negative point I have is that the brother and sister being pot heads, might give the younger kids watching that it's cool to smoke pot. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@msclassylady717 wrote:

I love watching the show as well ... the onlyl negative point I have is that the brother and sister being pot heads, might give the younger kids watching that it's cool to smoke pot. 

@msclassylady717 

And that's why "parental guidance" is so important when something concerning comes on the TV.  I'm sure most kids have seen more than their share of car chases, explosions and murders on TV.   So, parents should be able to handle a "pot conversation" ....  don't you think?   

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@msclassylady717 wrote:

@msclassylady717 

And that's why "parental guidance" is so important when something concerning comes on the TV.  I'm sure most kids have seen more than their share of car chases, explosions and murders on TV.   So, parents should be able to handle a "pot conversation" ....  don't you think?   

I think so.  No violence in this show.  Smiley Happy