Esteemed Contributor

Re: The new season of Bob ❤️ Abishola.

Love this show and every single character.  This is a new plot twist (boss falls in love with mother's caregiver) and add the Nigerian aspect.  I recommended this show to m Hospitalist, who is from Nigeria.

Esteemed Contributor

Actually Abishola was Bob's caregiver first...in the first episode when he had a heart attack, and he was immediately smitten.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 @When the whole congregation yelled out Bob, it reminded me of a 4th of July picnic at a friend's house. I was inside meeting all the women and helping to set up. Trying to just remember everyone's name as I was introduced. Then I said that I had no idea where my husband was. Altogether, the women told me where he was. I was amazed that they knew who my husband was. Yep, only two white people at the picnic. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I love this show, I crack up every episode.  There are so many comedies that I don't enjoy or find funny at all so I'm happy that this one is on.  I just hope it stays.

Valued Contributor

I'm not crazy about Bob's brother and sister but the rest of the cast is great! Very funny show! I look forward to seeing it each week.

Esteemed Contributor

One of the standout funny lines was when Chukwuemeka said to Abishola, in a very sincere manner..."when a pharmacist takes an oath..."

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

@J Town Girl - I love it.  It makes me laugh out loud, also.💗

Honored Contributor

@Snooky60 wrote:

@J Town Girl - I love it.  It makes me laugh out loud, also.?

I love this show.  I watched it last night and laughed out loud.  All characters are hysterical.  That Bob's brother  is so funny, he was funny on Mom too.  Bob's mom is funnty too

This show is extremely funny.  All the characters.  I love itSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wasn't sure if it would take off, after Billy Gardell having recently been Mike on Mike & Molly, but this is developing well.  

Not crazy about Bob's brother & sister, but the rest of the cast is spot on!    

Mask

Honored Contributor

I like it, but I didn't even realize we were in the second season already!  Man, time flies!  Smiley Very Happy