Respected Contributor

I was very impressed with this episode of the new season. Brilliantly done. It was about Columbus Day.  All should watch. I have a feeling it's going to win some awards for its musical representation. 

Valued Contributor

Re: The new season for Blackish

It isn’t every day that a third or fourth grader can watch a prime time network show and learn from it. I enjoyed everything about it. 

Honored Contributor

I watched and was impressed. I’ve been a long time fan of this show...one of the only network shows I still watch.

I liked that it was Hamilton-inspired....a show I’m going to see this weekend!

Trusted Contributor

The episode was thought-provoking, informative, and entertaining.  It reminded me so much of Hamilton!  I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish that I could purchase the episode. 

Valued Contributor

In our area Blackish is on at the same time as "This is Us.". I don't have a recorder to watch at a different time. Wish they weren't on at the same time as I am watching This is Us.

Honored Contributor

I will catch it On Demand this weekend.......Thanks for posting, otherwise I probably would have missed it......

Honored Contributor

Opposite This Is Us and Bull, not a good thing.

Trusted Contributor

I must be in the minority because I did not appreciate the re-write of American history. I am so sick & tired of having alternate reality constantly shoved down my throat. If you hate it so much here in the US, what's holding you back from leaving? Do not even get me going on the ridiculous "professional" sports people. I will give Blackish another try, but I am done with the NFL & NBA until this disrespect is stopped. 

dee