Trusted Contributor

Anyone watch the new Supermarket Sweep hosted by Leslie Jones?  What did you think?  I grew up with the old Supermarket Sweep and was really looking forward to the new one.  I don't care for the host, but I still love the show itself.  

@Jordan2, I haven't talked to you in a while.  How are you doing and how's everything going?  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Valued Contributor

Re: The new Supermarket Sweep?

I didn't care for the host screaming constantly (she was beyond obnoxious), but the challenges were fun.

Trusted Contributor

We watched it tonight but weren't that impressed. I like the older version better. Leslie Jones is too loud.

Respected Contributor

I forgot it was on, but still watch the old version on BUZZR TV.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember watching the original but don't remember too much about it.  I would watch the new one if I stumbled upon it while channel surfing but it's not anything I would plan to watch and set aside the time for.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I liked that it was somehing a bit different but the host was annoying.

Respected Contributor

I loved the old show but once again we have the wrong host. I could not stand the screeching & screaming. But it seems all game shows are like that now. You cannot hear the show with all the screaming. Are they getting a kickback from the hearing aid industry for ruining peoples hearing?

Respected Contributor

The original was my fav game show ever!  I set my DVR, but reading these comments, I may not enjoy it.  I was so looking forward to it!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I can only take Leslie Jones in small doses. She's OK on SNL but for a full show where she is host...not so much.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I can only take Leslie Jones in small doses. She's OK on SNL but for a full show where she is host...not so much.

Same for me, I won't be tuning in for this one.