Honored Contributor

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919  I think Patrick stayed because he is loving the hunt....he never has been in "the friend zone".  He would have been better off going home....like so many of the others.  "Amazon Paul" (so appropriate)....the only grown up in that relationship is Karine and I hope she doesn't give in and stands her ground (doubt it, given the track record of 90 Day Fiance).  Where do they find these people...the producers must select the most challenged and emotionally charged, pandering to viewership (ugh....it is successful if this is the case).

Honored Contributor

What do you all think about the new lady that owns the lingerie shop? I feel sorry for her daughter.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

What do you all think about the new lady that owns the lingerie shop? I feel sorry for her daughter.

I do like the lady, I remember her show it was really good.  However I do feel sorry for the daughter as well.  Her daughters seem to be nice kids.  I hope this works out for them.

Respected Contributor

I don't know if we are combining the Before the 90 days with the new season, so I will go ahead and talk about both.

Amazon Paul is a nut job and the only reason Karine will go back to him is because she doesn't have much of a life in Brazil where she lives (very poor area).  He is so emotionally stunted that it is like dealing with a toddler, who is a felon.

Larry was just rude to Jenny's family, but again, she just wants to get to the US. As is the case with the woman in Thailand (I don't remember either of their names, but he is always borrowing money from his friend) (this is on the new season).

I've saved the "best" for last--that blond girl.  Is her name Nicole?  She is a self-entitled brat and the looks she was giving to her dad and step mom when they were trying to explain the ramifications of sponsoring her 'fiance'.  She just kept shrugging her shoulders like she didn't care and if they didn't do what she wanted them to, she would just move to Morocco.  I think that she has NO idea how different that part of the world is.  Her fiance is a jerk and he proved that on her initial trip over there when he kept calling her lazy (because she is heavy) and he told her she didn't matter to him.

Oh well, at least I have something to watch on Sundays.

Honored Contributor

I find that most of the people who are involved in these online find a spouse situations are  simple,  odd,  some crazy..... really it is sad that these sick people are made fun on on a show like this.  Entertainment based on watching " not all quite there" individuals.  I have not seen one couple that was sane. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I do like the lady, I remember her show it was really good.  However I do feel sorry for the daughter as well.  Her daughters seem to be nice kids.  I hope this works out for them.

I like her too, but it doesn't appear that she has a very good track record with men. I hope this isn't another poor decision on her part.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I don't know if we are combining the Before the 90 days with the new season, so I will go ahead and talk about both.

Amazon Paul is a nut job and the only reason Karine will go back to him is because she doesn't have much of a life in Brazil where she lives (very poor area).  He is so emotionally stunted that it is like dealing with a toddler, who is a felon.

Larry was just rude to Jenny's family, but again, she just wants to get to the US. As is the case with the woman in Thailand (I don't remember either of their names, but he is always borrowing money from his friend) (this is on the new season).

I've saved the "best" for last--that blond girl.  Is her name Nicole?  She is a self-entitled brat and the looks she was giving to her dad and step mom when they were trying to explain the ramifications of sponsoring her 'fiance'.  She just kept shrugging her shoulders like she didn't care and if they didn't do what she wanted them to, she would just move to Morocco.  I think that she has NO idea how different that part of the world is.  Her fiance is a jerk and he proved that on her initial trip over there when he kept calling her lazy (because she is heavy) and he told her she didn't matter to him.

Oh well, at least I have something to watch on Sundays.

@DrKelli  Nicole is a spoiled brat. I can't stand her personality. I also feel for her mom because she is obviously worried about her grand daughter. So Nicole is supposed to get a job? That should be interesting!

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel I can hardly believe Cortney. I think Antonio needs to send her packing. She will be a pain in the neck the whole time they would be together. She is so jealous and insecure. Very photogenic, though. Antonio is adorable, IMO. When she scolds him (which is constantly), he c*cks his head like a little puppy that is trying to understand what you are saying. I hope Korine gives crazy Paul the boot !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

THe man in Thailand whose friends came over to visit him and his fiancee - the one who has to "borry" money from this friend in order to survive.

What in the world is he doing trying to bring some young woman over from Thailand when he can't even support himself?  This makes me furious that he would go over there and uproot someone from their home and culture to come to the US when he is not financially stable.

THese men that want these young girls  - disgusting.  She will undoubtedly want to have a child and then there's a baby involved with this man who cannot even support hiimself 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

One question ...  Larry, Sean and Paul ...  Do ANY of these men shower ??  Paul especially has been wearing the same clothes he arrived in ...  Larry's girlfriend Jenny says she "doesn't mind" that he smells ...  I know they lost his luggage, but come on !!  I can't stand to watch the older women with younger, younger men ...  are they REALLY going to disrupt their entire family because they NEED a man and it's MY TURN ... 15 years younger ??