Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 329
Registered: ‎10-17-2011

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight


@Graciesmom wrote:

One question ...  Larry, Sean and Paul ...  Do ANY of these men shower ??  Paul especially has been wearing the same clothes he arrived in ...  Larry's girlfriend Jenny says she "doesn't mind" that he smells ...  I know they lost his luggage, but come on !!  I can't stand to watch the older women with younger, younger men ...  are they REALLY going to disrupt their entire family because they NEED a man and it's MY TURN ... 15 years younger ??  


 

So...with that southern woman and the Dominican guy, Luis, does this mean he's going to be sending lots of money back to his family too like that other Dominican guy, Pedro? 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,831
Registered: ‎11-09-2011

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight

I watched last week's show and last night's.  I was hoping the blonde girl from Tampa would be back on so I could see her name again because it totally escapes me and she wasn't on this week -- she must be from the area I live in because in last week's show they featured her telling her family about the fiance.  I can't even remember the fiance's name so can someone please help me out!!  They filmed her meeting for dinner with her family at a restaurant that's five minutes from my house.  Maybe I'll bump into her somewhere.  

 

What was with Nicole having May call Azan "Daddy?"  Toooooo soooooon, wow!  If I were Azan, I'd run.  Fast.  And keep running.  Nicole's mom seems normal and quite concerned which is totally understandable.  I think Nicole's life is a bit of a mess.  JMO.  Can't recall the lingerie lady's name (from Georgia).  I feel sorry for her daughters, especially the older one, Olivia.  These women need to know it's not good to put any man before your kids, ever, period.

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,266
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight

Some of the new couples are very boring. How about Jesse giving Darcey an appreciation ring? I've never heard of that. I doubt their relationship is going anywhere long term. Nicole is very stubborn. I have a feeling she's probably always going to have problems. I felt bad for her mom. Her dad should have never sponsered Asan.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 638
Registered: ‎08-13-2010

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight

I forgot about the sending money home deal ...  that's outrageous and the couple on the first season whose husband sent money for his mother and sister to live in grandiose style would NOT fly in my little world ...  Nicole and the new "daddy" designation with her precious daughter needs her wings clipped.  Every time they turn to her story I start talking to myself and it isn't pretty ...  she pushes the wrong buttons for me and her father is an IDIOT to take responsibility for her fiancé for TEN years ...  not a smart move with Nicole's track record !!  Some of these story lines just make you wonder about this entire 90 day Visa program ...  especially these women with kids who are expected to just accept these new men into their world with no questions asked.  Seems very selfish to me but they don't seem to care ...  at least not enough to really consider the impact of their decisions ...  sad ...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,420
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight

I have not watched the new season. (the last bunch was more than enough for me)  I saw a tease with Nicole and Azan.  The last time they were on, no one would sponsor him to come to the US.  I guess that changed.  I wondered about Azan; did he have a job in his home country? 

 

Where is her daughter's father?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,518
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight


@lulu2 wrote:

I have not watched the new season. (the last bunch was more than enough for me)  I saw a tease with Nicole and Azan.  The last time they were on, no one would sponsor him to come to the US.  I guess that changed.  I wondered about Azan; did he have a job in his home country? 

 

Where is her daughter's father?


 

@lulu2  Nicole said that May's Father is not in her life,.  I don't like that she has her calling Azan Daddy, going to be very confusing for her as she gets older and understands.  Nicole has only known him for a short time, nuts if you ask me.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,420
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight


@mousiegirl wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

I have not watched the new season. (the last bunch was more than enough for me)  I saw a tease with Nicole and Azan.  The last time they were on, no one would sponsor him to come to the US.  I guess that changed.  I wondered about Azan; did he have a job in his home country? 

 

Where is her daughter's father?


 

@lulu2  Nicole said that May's Father is not in her life,.  I don't like that she has her calling Azan Daddy, going to be very confusing for her as she gets older and understands.  Nicole has only known him for a short time, nuts if you ask me.


@mousiegirl

Nuts or desperate!

 

Thanks for the reply. I wonder if the father was ever in her life. (other than the time it took to conceive the child)

Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,518
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight

[ Edited ]

@lulu2 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

I have not watched the new season. (the last bunch was more than enough for me)  I saw a tease with Nicole and Azan.  The last time they were on, no one would sponsor him to come to the US.  I guess that changed.  I wondered about Azan; did he have a job in his home country? 

 

Where is her daughter's father?


 

@lulu2  Nicole said that May's Father is not in her life,.  I don't like that she has her calling Azan Daddy, going to be very confusing for her as she gets older and understands.  Nicole has only known him for a short time, nuts if you ask me.


@mousiegirl

Nuts or desperate!

 

Thanks for the reply. I wonder if the father was ever in her life. (other than the time it took to conceive the child)


 

 

@lulu2  Yes, Nicole is definitely desperate.  I feel if she could lose a lot of weight, she would have higher self esteem, and would not feel so desperate.  She is so young to be in that physical and emotional state.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,756
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight

I laughed pretty hard at the appreciation ring.  Surely it is CZ and not a real diamond?  The look on Darcey's face was pretty priceless.  We must be coming to the end of the season because she said that her time in Amsterdam was half over.

 

Courtney needs to leave Antonio or whatever his name is.  He doesn't want to be in a serious relationship and it is obvious because he just leaves her at his apartment.  She is so much better than the situation.

 

Paul is insane and Karine is also insane if she picks up what he is putting down.  If she wants to remain in the US after getting her green card, she is going to have to learn English.

 

Nicole makes me the most sad.  I don't think she understands the huge cultural chasm that she is facing with her threats of moving to Morocco.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,138
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight

The whole show makes me sad.

 

I can not believe that Karine will go back with Paul. The guy is a mess and he is not doing anything to make things better. He just runs off and leaves her there? How old is he? He can't sit and talk face to face? He would rather stand by some dirty water talking to himself? 

 

And Courtney - I think the fact that he did not meet her when she arrived and made her wait in a public square for hours. And then left her for a day while he went to visit his Mom and do his laundry? How desperate can you be. She should have gone out and seen the sights or done something. He isn't looking out for her best interest. And she puts up with it?

 

And Nicole is so naive. I feel bad for the daughter, thankfully May will not remember this mess. I thought her and her guy split up. Nicole seems to want everything her way. And I am sorry her Dad is sponsoring her finance. She doesn't seem to understand other cultures nor does she want to.

 

And finally Darcey. I think Jesse just wanted to shut her up about the engagement and give her an Appreciation Ring, whatever that is.

I just want this season to be over. It is really so sad to watch now.