Respected Contributor

The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight

Tonight on TLC is the new 90 day finance and Nicole (from Fl. with the 2yr old) & her finance are back. She went to Morocco to visit him, the other couples are new. At least we don't have to watch Danielle. Also after that is the Before the 90 day, which is something also.  

Respected Contributor

Re: The new 90 day Fiance is on tonight

I’ve been watching Before the 90 Days and that show has had a lot of twists and turns!  I’m interested to see the new 90 Day Fiance. 

Esteemed Contributor

ridiculous show.....jmo.....

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel

tumblr_lm0s12CkVi1qkfkbqo1_250.gif

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

I'll be watching!!

Super Contributor

Jenny is definitely using Larry to get to the United States. She can't even say his name. She calls him "love" all the time and it seems like it's because she can't remember his name or she just calls all guys that. 

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why Larry couldn't eat more of the meat. Surely he knew they'd be offended if he didn't.

Honored Contributor

I can not watch "the new group". I spent too much time on the other crazy group. I can't go through any more. I had to admit to my brother when he called tonight that I watched the show. He really didn't know anything about it. And I must admit I was embarrassed to admit that is what I was watching.

The last group really got to me. I invested too much time and emotion into the group. So I have to either find something else or turn off the TV this season. We will see how long this lasts.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I don't understand why Larry couldn't eat more of the meat. Surely he knew they'd be offended if he didn't.

@colliemom4. He thought it would give him diarrhea.

I am not ready for new people.  Just watched it.  The new group seems like gold diggers.

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I’ve been watching Before the 90 Days and that show has had a lot of twists and turns!  I’m interested to see the new 90 Day Fiance. 

I am confused about Myriam and Patrick.  Not sure why he stayed, not sure why she is spending so much time with him.  He is acting kind of silly to impress her. 

Amazon Paul is just ridiculous.