Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,476
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Anyone going to watch?  I said I was not but I might peek lol.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,577
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Yep. Planning on it. I'm on the west coast....think there are threads here that start when it airs on the East coast.  Haven't seen one yet 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,835
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

I watched. There was a thread started about the new season but I don't see it now.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,476
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched. There was a thread started about the new season but I don't see it now.


Did you  like the new people?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,835
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

@yellow919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched. There was a thread started about the new season but I don't see it now.


Did you  like the new people?


@yellow919  Sure. Yet I'm still getting over the old group. There wasn't much drama yet but it's just a matter of time. The writing is on the wall lol.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,476
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@colliemom4 wrote:

@yellow919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched. There was a thread started about the new season but I don't see it now.


Did you  like the new people?


@yellow919  Sure. Yet I'm still getting over the old group. There wasn't much drama yet but it's just a matter of time. The writing is on the wall lol.


Thanks, not on here yet.  West Coast.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,719
Registered: ‎07-03-2013

I watched.  Was trying to pay attention, but it's going to take a couple weeks to figure out who's who.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,476
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@GCR18 wrote:

I watched.  Was trying to pay attention, but it's going to take a couple weeks to figure out who's who.


The guy from jamaica is gorgeousSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,835
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

@yellow919 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I watched.  Was trying to pay attention, but it's going to take a couple weeks to figure out who's who.


The guy from jamaica is gorgeousSmiley Happy


@yellow919  Ashley, his American girlfriend, seems like an airhead.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,476
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@colliemom4 wrote:

@yellow919 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I watched.  Was trying to pay attention, but it's going to take a couple weeks to figure out who's who.


The guy from jamaica is gorgeousSmiley Happy


@yellow919  Ashley, his American girlfriend, seems like an airhead.


Well she better get with it.  He will be snapped up by some modeling agency and women will be everywhere and he is young.