Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched. There was a thread started about the new season but I don't see it now.

Did you  like the new people?

@sunshine 919  Sure. Yet I'm still getting over the old group. There wasn't much drama yet but it's just a matter of time. The writing is on the wall lol.

Who was the guy who brought his girl to his messed up house with his ex girlfriends underwear.   What the heck is wrong with him?

Honored Contributor

Trying to not watch 90 days is like trying to not watch a train wreck taking place in front of you.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Get ready the train wreck is coming, got to figure out who is who seems demanding is happening a few times in we will figure it all out

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I watched.  Was trying to pay attention, but it's going to take a couple weeks to figure out who's who.

The guy from jamaica is gorgeousSmiley Happy

He thinks so too; just ask him.   LOL

I agree that he's good looking, but at 20, he's practically a child.  I don't know what a 31 year old woman would want with a 20 year old (besides the obvious haha).  I'm thinking that relationship will not turn out well.  Then again, most of them don't.  

Esteemed Contributor

I can't imagine what that wealthy Indonesian woman sees in the ex-marine guy.  Sorry, can't remember anybody's names yet.

She's going to give up her large house with maids and cooks to come live in his sloppy, two bedroom apartment?  Hmmm, she must really be in love.  Yeah, right.

Respected Contributor

Here is the other thread:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/90-DAY-FIANCE-New-Season-October-2018/m-p/4999173#M300803

I DVR'ed it and did watch 1/2 hr of it last night.  Will finish it today.  So far no one stands out except for Mama's boy Colt.  Least his fiancee is close to his age which is unusual on this show. 

As far as the Jamacian guy, I guess people have different opinions, but I don't think he's hot at all.  In fact, the girls on this show are prettier than the guys as it seems on all the 90 Day Fiance shows for some reason to me.  LOL.