Honored Contributor

Watched it again last night. We both enjoyed it. 

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

We liked it did not think we would, since I am not a fan of Cedric the Entertainer

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

It is a cute show.  I might get tired of it after a while.  Did not get the wash cloth thing.  I thought everyone used a washcloth.....Never rubbed a bar of soap over my body.  Actually have not used bar soap in long time.  

Honored Contributor

Love the concept, love the cast, not too sure where it’s planning to get itself to and not sure I’ll stick around to find out.

Most likely because we’ve lived very happily in a multi ethnic working-lower middle class neighborhood for many years, some of the laugh lines just don’t get a reaction from us because we’ve experienced them in real life.

Don’t get why the whole “wash cloth” thing is one community rather than another, for example.

Honored Contributor

This show I think is hilarious!!! We plan to continue watching this one. We weren't fond of the on with Damon Wayons Jr though. He's adorable though, looks just like his father. Both are extremely funny!

Respected Contributor

I watched last week and this week. For the premiere show I thought oh boy this just will reinforce stereotypes. Last night's show seemed a little better and more 'neighborhood like' to me. I did not get the wash cloth thing either. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it will be controversial

Respected Contributor

I thought the show was funny. I have always liked Cedric.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is controversial