Valued Contributor

Re: The most bizarre movie you ever saw?

Pulp Fiction and Natural Born Killer's. Left the movie theater scratching my head wondering what I had just seen and can not unsee even if I try. 

Respected Contributor

The Shape of Water

Honored Contributor

The exorcist.  I couldn't watch it. 

Esteemed Contributor

has to be Clockwork orange!!😁 So strange 

Valued Contributor

@qualitygal  I made a big mistake watching The Exorcist. I had nightmares for days. I had to sneak into my parents room and sleep in their bed and I was in my young teens! It was so far out of my thought process. 

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@qualitygal  I made a big mistake watching The Exorcist. I had nightmares for days. I had to sneak into my parents room and sleep in their bed and I was in my young teens! It was so far out of my thought process. 

That movie scarred me for a long time!   After seeing it, I wouldn't even sleep in my bed.  I was renting my first apartment, with my best friend, and she didn't give me a hard time which I really appreciated.   I don't know why sleeping on the couch seemed less scary at the time, but it did.

I couldn't even be reminded of it or see anything depicting the scary parts for many years because I'd get triggered.

Esteemed Contributor

American Psycho was another one that left me puzzled by the ending.

Valued Contributor

The Manitou.  About a woman possessed by a 400 year old Indian medicine man who grows out of a lump on her neck.  Very strange. (1978)

Contributor

The most bizarre movie to me was a spanish film entitled "Deep Crimson".  I saw it last week on TCM.  It was very disturbing. 

Respected Contributor

an oldie, Brazil