Esteemed Contributor

The latest Geico commercial!

Have you seen it?? Its a chicken thats traveling..he's a FREE RANGE CHICKEN..so cute! I love their ads, think thats why I have Geico..they do have low rates! Hopefully this ad will make people think! Just buy free range eggs! I do, they're from happy hens!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: The latest Geico commercial!

I keep hoping when someone talks about things they want to share that they also include what they are talking about, it is a mystery to me why that never happens...

some us might not do know, might I have an answer to that question?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7D0FVpfU1g

Regular Contributor

Oh my gosh my husband recorded the add and Im off in another room and I hear him sing along with add.Love the chicken!!!!!!!!.I was crazy about the camel on Hump Day....loved the owls but drove me nuts after awhile.......

Honored Contributor

The chicken one is really funny, LOL! I love Roy Orbison voice singing too!

Respected Contributor

I gave up cable TV a few years ago, I do have an app for CBS, and just got a $100. tablet to hook up to the TV, so I can watch the shows I want on the big screen... For some reason I don't think there are many Geico ADs on CBS at least when I am watching...

I haven't hooked up the tablet yet but I have seen it done on QVC....

Two Tickets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OzGd-ttaks

Respected Contributor

Love their commercials, but they have lousy insurance. They are cheap because they try everyway in the world to keep from paying when one of their customers hits someone else. Doesn't matter that the police say their customer was in the wrong. My insurance company is Amica and they fought for months until they finally went to arbitration and won on my behalf. If I'm at fault, I expect my insurance to pay up and do it quickly.

Valued Contributor

Love this new ad, it is very funny especially the last shot where she is riding the rails :-) The camel is still my all-time favorite commercial and PATTIEWADDLE, the owls always make me laugh because they remind me very much of my parents :-) Someone had to be listening to their conversations...
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/13/2015 javala said:

I keep hoping when someone talks about things they want to share that they also include what they are talking about, it is a mystery to me why that never happens...

some us might not do know, might I have an answer to that question?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7D0FVpfU1g

Thanks javala..didn't know it was on youtube..can't get my sound on my computer,grrrrrrrrr!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Regular Contributor

That's cute but I love the one where there are kids trying to figure out what to do when they see this guy who looks menacing and the natural thing would be to jump in the car but the options are soooo funny! GEICO does a great advertising job and you don't easily forget it!

""You never know when the last time is the last time"".

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Valued Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Ringer2 said:

That's cute but I love the one where there are kids trying to figure out what to do when they see this guy who looks menacing and the natural thing would be to jump in the car but the options are soooo funny! GEICO does a great advertising job and you don't easily forget it!

"You never know when the last time is the last time".

Love this one, too. If you've ever watched a scary movie, then you know they always pick the dumbest places to hide from the creep!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}