Respected Contributor

The last Days of John F. Kennedy Jr.

For those who are interested, this show will be on tomorrow night @9:00pm on Channel 7 (WABC).

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Valued Contributor

Re: The last Days of John F. Kennedy Jr.

what a sad day that was.  hes now with his dad and mom   god rest there souls     AMEN

Honored Contributor

Do you suppose this program may be on ALL ABC stations everywhere?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The Last Days of JFK Jr. will air on ABC on Thursday, January 3 at 9 p.m. EST.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/arts-and-culture/a25654406/the-last-days-of-jfk-jr-news-ai...

The Last Days of JFK Jr. Will Explore the Life and Death of President Kennedy's Only Son

The two-hour prime-time special airs this January on ABC.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@For those who are interested, this show will be on tomorrow night @9:00pm on Channel 7 (WABC).

Thanks for letting me know.  I have to set my DVR.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Do you suppose this program may be on ALL ABC stations everywhere?

It is since I'm in Washington, DC area and she posted it from another city and state and I just DVR'ed it.

Honored Contributor

I'm not likely to watch, but even were I to do so, two hours seems a bit excessive... Honestly, I don't see how there's that much to say...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm not likely to watch, but even were I to do so, two hours seems a bit excessive... Honestly, I don't see how there's that much to say...

I agree.  It will be a mind numbing rehash leading up to the demise of the young saluting child who forever captured the American heart, the woman he married who didn't win us over, and her sister.  They lived well, better than most, and died horrificly for thinking time and weather would either wait or bend for them. 

Respected Contributor

I also think that a 1 hour special would be a sufficient amount of time to honor him. Did I miss any TV specials dedicated to the memory of Penny Marshall after she passed away?  Perhaps the family or Penny, herself didn't want one.  I did see that a couple of stations did marathons for "Laverne and Shirley."

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I don't think there will be much to say.  He died young and it was a horrible tragedy but to make it into a two-hour special seems like excess.  Oh well. I might be surprised.