Trusted Contributor

I watched about 1 hour, I have to say i felt sorry for her, her face looked very disappointed also. Most of the guys looked very weird. In my opinion not much of a selection. 

Super Contributor

Not a fan of hers. Thought that the show was just ho-hum....and she gave a rose to the guy who jumped in the pool in his underwear. What the .....? I know that a lot of this is scripted. It's something to watch during the summer and winter when my favorite shows are on hiatus, but I know that I could do better things with my time.

Esteemed Contributor

She seems very confident in herself, she'll have a good time with it.  The show encourages drama for the viewers.

Respected Contributor

I thought the guys were a good bunch.  My two favorites, though, are Jordan (who got the First Impression Rose) and Luke (who gave her the cowboy boots).  Which bachelors do you like?

Trusted Contributor

Jordan is a shoe in. I don't think she is really interested in anyone else.

Respected Contributor

OMG! This show cought my eye because the place where everything is going on is sooo familiar to me!!!! My niece got married there, we all stayed there for 3 days,  at West Lake  inn. Such a gorgeous place. 

Hope it is going to be a good show.

Honored Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

Jordan is a shoe in. I don't think she is really interested in anyone else.

ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I watched about 1 hour, I have to say i felt sorry for her, her face looked very disappointed also. Most of the guys looked very weird. In my opinion not much of a selection. 

I thought 3 or 4 were cute, and they are probably the final 4, LOL!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"