Super Contributor

Seriously, Becca was spent 7 years with this guy, Ross? Setup or not, he came across as a total looser. 

Honored Contributor

To be fair, Becca has to learn the lesson many women have to lear in that the man you met on those first 3 dates is never coming back.  Many women stay with a man forever because they keep waiting for that guy they fell in love with to come back.

The whole time that scene was playing out, I kept thinking, where are the microphones and cameras?  Are there people with boom mics and cameras following them to the stairs where they were sitting?  I also thought it was odd that she said "you can't come in."  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

You thought it "odd, she said he can't come in"? I thought it odd she didn't tell him to get the H__out of here. She was too nice & passive with this looser!

Honored Contributor

The mascara on some of these ladies was distracting this week.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention:  Even though I don't have any 'proof', I'm guessing that the production people, etc. encouraged Arie to tell each girl that he loves her. 

In the past, the bachelors were told to keep those thoughts to themselves.  But, this season, it seems to be permitted.  Or maybe even encouraged...........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

If B isn't chosen in the final two, and if she ends up becoming next season's Bachelorette, I can almost guarantee that her ex will again 'show up'.  'Mark my words'...............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@bonappetitwrote:

Seriously, Becca was spent 7 years with this guy, Ross? Setup or not, he came across as a total looser. 

But he was hot!!  Haha

Honored Contributor

I think that Tia would be a more entertaining next Bachelorette.  She has a lot of energy.

Respected Contributor
So scripted, but entertaining when there's nothing else on television to watch.
Honored Contributor

@ROMARYwrote:

I think that Tia would be a more entertaining next Bachelorette.  She has a lot of energy.

I do not like hre.  She threw Bekah under the bus--disgusting.  NO to TIA!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"