Respected Contributor

Re: The Wendy Williams Show...

Granny77, $2 bills are legitimate forms of money.

As for Wendy, I watched her today but it was kind of sketchy: she was definitely trying to play a part, but not really succeeding.

Respected Contributor

I thought she was trying way to hard to make it seem like she had the perfect marriage to the viewers and audience. 

She is human and nobody has a perfect marriage. 

I also dont think she was off just because of Graves. She also had something wrong with her arm/shoulder but she didn't go into that. I definetly think there is more to her story.  

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

I read that she stated she spent 2 hours in the gym everyday. How sick could she have been!!! Great actress but a pathetic person.

Regular Contributor

Wendy was kind of all over the place.  I only watch if I'm home sick or something, so not very often.  But I purposely recorded yesterday's show.  Something wasn't right with her.  She's talking about one thing and next thing she is talking about getting 2 hamburgers for the price of one, but you should only buy one and don't eat the bun.  Then she says when you go out to dinner only eat half then divide the doggie bag into two portions and give one portion to the indigent.  With the money she makes, she should be giving the entire doggie bag to the "indigent."  She is a hot mess.  Like others have said, she "dishes" on other peoples problems and woes, but she will not discuss her own.  What a hypcrite.  Not a fan.

Respected Contributor

Stopped watching her show a couple of years ago.  Simply could not tolerate her meanness, narcissism and fear-fueled outlook on life in general.  Wendy needs to remember:  thoughts become things.  Choose the good ones.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown