Frequent Contributor

Binged the whole series this weekend.  It really kept my interest. 

Trusted Contributor

I finished it up last night.  Good movie. Something a little different.

Never knew having a pottery show could bring in so much money. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Shanus. JENNIFER COOLRIDGE was inWhite Lotus and actually won an Emmy.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Watcher

[ Edited ]

my trainer mentioned it today,  I remember the story being on the news here

it's very good....a bit slow but that's why we fast forward

Mia Farrow is  fun to watch

it's giving me Ira Levin vibes ,  

finished watching was very good 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus as someone else stated she was on White Lotus which by the way is coming back for season 2 possibly after next week's season finale of House of the Dragon. She was also in the movie American Pie and was on the tv series 2 Broke Girls, she played the ditzy upstairs neighbor. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed it but a great deal of it was fiction. I didn't know the real story behind it so it kept me on the edge of my seat. Well worth watching and the cast was wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

We watched it this weekend.  Parts were absolutely terrifying.

I don't know how they stayed in that house so long.  I wouldn't have made it one night.  

@Bri369  The real family never moved in. The letters started arriving while they were doing some renovating prior to living there. When the watcher started mentioning the kids the parents decided they couldn't jeopardize their safety. 

Trusted Contributor

I was looking forward to this series as I had read the story about the real family and house. I was wondering how the Netflix series would unfold as there was no person discovered who wrote the letters. The family never lived in the home, they rented it, then sold it a few years later as a loss. 

This series started out good, then JMO went of the rails with all of the possible suspects and crazy neighbors. The episode where we first see John Graf (based on the John List story) is when I started to lose interest. 

I get it is a Ryan Murphy series and he is creative. But I found it was all over the place. 

I did finish the series and at the end did not love it or hate it. I just do not think it lived up to all of the hype. Again JMO.