Esteemed Contributor

I have hunted all over for a thread, did I miss it or isn't there one?  Anyway, Seeing Negan in Rick's house at the compound holding Judith on his lap with Carl sitting next to them really unnerved me.  He is so evil and is capable of doing horrible things.  When he put that fire red iron on Mark's face I just cringed.

If he is sitting there waiting for Rick's return I don't want to even begin to wonder what will happen.  Is it really this coming Sunday the finale?  It sure went by fast, and does anyone know how long it will be for the next show?  I should know that by now but I don't keep track.  All I know is that I love that show and I just keep rooting for our side to beat the bad guys.

Looking forward to some replies, anyone?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I typed in the search bar "the walking dead" and several choices came up...don't know if any would be of interest to you - I did not peruse them!