Honored Contributor

The Walking Dead Final Episodes of the Series

Anyone still watching?

I have some sentimental reasons for watching through to the end.  So much has happened in my life in the last 11 seasons, I can't leave it now.

People I loved watching the show with are gone & at least the older seasons remind me of happier times.

The Commonwealth has made their move & it's up to the old gang to triumph over them.  By the final episode we'll see how the spin offs will look.   Hard to imagine "Daryl" in France, sad that Melissa McBride bowed out.  Also Maggie & Negan will be in Manhattan in their spin off.

Regular Contributor

Re: The Walking Dead Final Episodes of the Series

When does it start again?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am still watching and looking forward to the show resuming.  I have been watching since the start, and I want to see it to the end.  None of the spinoffs held my interest.  Thanks for the last two sentences of your post.  I didn't know about any of that.  I may give the Maggie and Negan spinoff a try.

@software 

Respected Contributor

I lost interest after Rick let Negan live. Then the annoying Whispers storyline dragged on. 
I enjoy watching the earlier seasons on Netflix. 

Respected Contributor

Not us.   The show lost us in the episode where Glenn was killed so graphically.  That crossed the line for us.  Human on human violence wasn't what we wanted to watch.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@THETOT wrote:

When does it start again?

@THETOT   October 2.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just want to see if Michonne and Rick make a guest appearance at the end and reunite with their children.  I cannot imagine that storyline not tying up.

Andrew Lincoln directs here and there on TWD and I'm sure they are keeping Danai (Michonne) under wraps for now.

I agree the Negan storyline just grew so old and he is STILL around.  *yawn*

The last few seasons - I get the Community and people trying to rebuild and all of that but everytime I see the "Star Wars" outfits I laugh.

And why oh why is Eugene still around??

We are supposed to see another spinoff with Carol and Daryl.  But Meliisa McBride backed out so how will a spin-off with just Daryl even work???

Regular Contributor

@Cakers3 Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Too many spin offs!!

Maggie and Negan???  Tired of her and tired of him.

Now another one (6 parts mini) of Michonne and Rick???

As much as I want the storyline of Rick and Michonne to be concluded with finding each other and reuniting with their children-I am surprised.

Valued Contributor

I have never watched this show, but there has been many a time in my local Market Basket when trying to go through the aisles I was convinced they were filming this show there.