Trusted Contributor

The Walking Dead 5 Sundays Marathon

Sheriff Grimes reports for duty today at 2:30|1:30c, The Walking Dead marathon on AMC!

CK2jC0bWwAEdH4e.png

Respected Contributor

Re: The Walking Dead 5 Sundays Marathon

My favorite show!  I can't wait for the new season to start.

Honored Contributor

New season in Oct, right?  That's what I remember but then you never know with my memory anymore.  Smiley Happy

Also, the new,kind of prequel, series - I was thinking that starts this summer.  Haven't seen anything on it, yet.  Maybe August?  I'd think that they would not have the two shows overlap.

I get Entertainment Weekly magazine and that usually helps me to not miss anything.   If I see a date on this I'll speak up if somebody else doesn't first.

Honored Contributor

Yikes!   I suddenly cannot do an 'edit'.

Anyway, fun fact - I heard this morning that 'Talking Dead' was nominated for an Emmy.   I think that's pretty cool.  I love Talking Dead and always set my schedule that I can watch each episode immediately after watching that episode of TWD.  

I bet Chris Hardwick is stoked. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Your memory is not failing you, @chickenbutt

The Walking Dead new shows start October 12, and Fear the Walking Dead begins August 23.  I can't wait.   I love The Talking Dead, too.  Did you all see the tv previews for Fear the Walking Dead?  Very well done.  This crew knows how to present suspense.  (I'm thinking of the one in which a person runs through some back alleyways.)

I'd be watching on these Sundays if I hadn't already rented all the seasons a while back.  I discovered the show after it had already been on for a couple of years.

p.s. to @walkingal  Thank you for the shot of Sheriff Rick.  Nothing better than seeing Rick take charge.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Ooh, thanks, Homegirl!

I already have a Season Pass for Walking Dead so I will diary the start of the prequel show on my living room laptop so I don't forget to pick it up when it hits the Tivo guide.  Smiley Happy

I haven't seen too much in the way of previews.  I'll have to watch for that.  I think all the AMC shows I watch are on hiatus right now so I don't find myself on the channel as often as usual.  I dropped one show recently (the one with Lee Pace), but I found myself on AMC early this morning when they were airing one of the episodes from season 7 of Mad Men.  It was fun to watch.  I  will really miss that one.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, isn't he a hunk!  Heart  So gorgeous.  Woman Very Happy