Honored Contributor

The Walking Dead 2/28/16 with possible spoilers

So excited to see what this week's episode brings! I hope our questions get answered about Jesus in this one. Does anyone know how many more episodes are left? I don't think very many. I'm nervous about the finale, lol! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Walking Dead 2/28/16 with possible spoilers

I think Jesus is going to be a good guy and is probably trying to get Negan.  

Honored Contributor

@snowball it sounds like they will need all the help they can get to fight Negan! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Does anyone host or attend "viewing" parties with friends for TWD or any other shows? I am thinking about hosting one for a few friends. Just have fun foods, drinks and maybe do a raffle with a TWD prize of some sort? I don't know, it sounds kind of fun?

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze   Yes they will need a lot of help.   I heard that Negan will not appear until the last episode.   I also heard that it will be a pretty good episode tomorrow night.   Can't wait to watch!!!!

Respected Contributor

Our viewing party consists of my husband and two boys and frozen yogurt form our favorite spot.  I pick up the take out yogurt and we all sit on the couch and watch together.  I can't wait, its my favorite show.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Our viewing party consists of my husband and two boys and frozen yogurt form our favorite spot.  I pick up the take out yogurt and we all sit on the couch and watch together.  I can't wait, its my favorite show.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL sounds perfect to me! Hubby and I have a similar viewing "party" every time we watch it together but mix up our treat. Our favorite treat when we watch is some homemade (i.e. not microwave) popcorn and share a can of coke. We rarely drink sodas so it truly is a treat. Then we snuggly on the recliner together and enjoy our snack and watch TWD! Good times!

Frequent Contributor

My viewing party is my husband and me Smiley Wink I read the comic book, so I know Jesus' story line; I will not spoil that for the masses Smiley Happy

From what I heard (and I think someone mentioned this here) Neagan will be seen in the last episode of this season.  In the comic he kills one of the main characters (again, a spoiler I won't share), but I heard that in the tv show, he will be killing someone different from the comics.

I don't know how true the things are that I "heard," but I have to think that since the fan base is so big, there are people who know people that are in the "know." Smiley Wink lol.

Regardless of how things turn out, I love the show and binge watch the marathons when we are in an "off" time.

Super Contributor

What? I thought Daryl blew up Negan? Why is everyone saying he will be back? Anyway "JESUS" is with that group that messed with Daryl. He probably was a magician back in the day!
Trusted Contributor

That wasn't Negan that Darryl blew up, it was Negan's men!!!!    He will appear in the last episode.