Trusted Contributor

Who do you think will win tonight?  All of the finalists are good, but Wendy is my choice.  She is far and away the best singer this year, and maybe of all the years they've ever had.  And wouldn't it be nice if someone a little "older" would win for a change?

Honored Contributor

I sometimes wonder if the Voice is fixed just like other programs that the public votes for their favorite singer.  Yesterday, Wendy was receiving, I thought, unusually high praise from the judges but I could be wrong.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

She's received those all season because she's by far the best singer.

Trusted Contributor

I think Wendy is very talented, but I'm more impressed by Hailey.  I can't believe how young she is.  Loved her take of the Billy Eilish song last night.  She has such a beautiful tone to her voice and I think she's very versatile and sounds great no matter what type of song she sings.

I think all the ones left are good.  I enjoy all of them.  Just different styles.  It seems like the powerhouse singers always get the most praise even though I don't always think they have the best voices.  It will be interesting to see who wins.

ETA:  I had posted the above before I finished watching the show.  I will say that Wendy's final performance blew me away.  Hard to believe she's been signing for so long and hasn't got the recognition.  Yikes, her voice is something else.

Respected Contributor

I really like Wendy, too. She is so gifted. I think the finalists this season are the strongest ever. I also like A Girl Named Tom. They are so easy on the ears. I guess we will soon know the winner.

Trusted Contributor

I love Jershika (sp), my favorite.  Both her songs were fabulous last night but I know she won't win.  The young girl is also fantastic.  Wendy  is a professional. and emotionless and seems a bit smug.   I predict this is how they'll come in:

1-  Girl Named Tom

2-  Wendy Moten

3-  Hailey Mia

4-  Jershika

5-  Parris Winningham

I apologize if I mispelled their names.

Honored Contributor

@decaf,

I like Jershika and A Girl Named Tom the best too.

I just started watching it tonight which I recommend is a great way to watch- just the finals and skip all that comes before!

I think Wendy kind of yells.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Just as I expected for the top 2, but I expected Jershika to be 3rd, Hailey to be 4th, and Parris to be 5th.   

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@decaf,

I like Jershika and A Girl Named Tom the best too.

I just started watching it tonight which I recommend is a great way to watch- just the finals and skip all that comes before!

I think Wendy kind of yells.

@on the bay  That's definitely one good way to minimize all the time it takes to watch these singing shows!

Honored Contributor

Girl Named Tom have been my favorite for a while, but I thought Wendy might win after her performance of "Over The Rainbow" the night before.  That was so beautiful.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau