Respected Contributor

Wow!  Just watched my recordings and  caught up, even though I'm not a Ariana Grande fan, I'm loving it!  I have always been a Blake Shelton and Kelly Clarkson fan!  Love these shows!!

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed the shows, Ariana too!

Super Contributor

I'm enjoying the new season, too! That opening number with the four judges singing "Respect" was great! Ariana is holding her own, she's having no trouble with the seasoned team. I'll be watching!

Super Contributor

not a fan of Ariana Grande, especially after the licking the donut incident. 

Respected Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

not a fan of Ariana Grande, especially after the licking the donut incident. 

totally agree. i think she is trying to follow what john does, too much.

Valued Contributor

A riana Grande is the worst they ever had on.

I hated her before and now even more.

she is  just  making this show  impossible to watch.

Honored Contributor

The announcement of AG as a judge this season was a surprise.  Even tho I know very little about this young woman, she just didn't sound like a good fit for this show.   2 nights of watching her at work, I don't see her as a good fit, and don't enjoy her presence.   

Honored Contributor

I am not really enjoying AG but at least she is better than Miley Cyrus - I could not even watch that season!

Trusted Contributor

Yes I am really not liking AG.  I hope it is just first few night jitters.  Blake looked a little rough the first night like he was maybe hung over.  I like John and Kelly so I will try it a few more times.  I am sure they were trying to bring in the younger crowd.  I really liked Nick and hope he will be back.

Honored Contributor

I have never liked listening to Kelly.  And AG is worse than Kelly.  It's me me me me me with them.  I liked Nick last season.

But my spouse said yesterday "Let's stop recording this."  Which was a surprise.