Respected Contributor

Rooting for Jim Ranger!  I love this show & American Idol!  

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Rooting for Jim Ranger!  I love this show & American Idol!  

@BornToShop  Jim was last season!

I enjoy The Voice, but haven't been 'invested' since it's mroe about promoting the coaches rather than the contestants. I don't even recall the contestants names half the time! The only one I currently know  is Cam- in his audition tape they highlighted that he sang for President Obama when he was much younger. Blake summed it up when he said  that The Voice might finally have a superstar. This is season 20 - why haven't they already?? !!

Trusted Contributor

Yes I think this has been an off season for the Voice.  I do like Cam and thinks he will go places. I could see him on Broadway.  The Voice in uninteresting this year compared to AI.  American Idol has a lot a great talent and has been really fun to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

Yes I think this has been an off season for the Voice.  I do like Cam and thinks he will go places. I could see him on Broadway.  The Voice in uninteresting this year compared to AI.  American Idol has a lot a great talent and has been really fun to watch.

@TurnerGal I agree! The remaining 3 on AI have been my 3 favorites for weeks already - that never happens  with me!!