Esteemed Contributor

I have pretty much watched all the Seasons so far and have enjoyed them........but this season isn't impressing me so much.......anyone else feel this way??

Occasional Contributor

Funny, my sister and I were just commenting on this as I clicked on the forums to try to stay awake.  One of us usually finds someone to root for, but not this season.  

Respected Contributor

I agree, kelsey17.  It goes without saying, all of the singers are talented but I just don't see anyone really standing out. 

Honored Contributor

It's ok.  I was watching on Sunday and Monday American Idol so I have to catch up.  The singers I have seen tonight are nothing special.  I stopped watching the voice because I was sick of Kelly yelling and playing with Blake.  It was obnoxious.  What is this woman doing with pink lines under her eyebrows??  She is singing Umbrella.  She has a pretty voice but the pink lines need to go.Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I'm switching to this during commercial breaks on dancing with the stars which I'm watching for the 1st in a very long time.

I think so many of the singers sound the same and then they yell as loud as they can for that "note."

Plus I didn't like the whole show becoming more and more about the banter between the judges and their boring comments to the singers.

I do like Blake as a judge-I think he is the most sincere.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Sorry...but I could not watch The Voice....the judges and the singers were uneventful at best.  I wish them well but for me, I had to change the channel....just no interest.  I have really enjoyed the judges and talent on American Idol.

Respected Contributor

The only contestant I (kind of) like is Britton Buchanan.  For the first time, since The Voice has been on, I find this season quite a let down.

Esteemed Contributor

@badbadshopper wrote:

Funny, my sister and I were just commenting on this as I clicked on the forums to try to stay awake.  One of us usually finds someone to root for, but not this season.  

I agree...i did like the guy Reid who played the guitar who was eliminated a week or two ago with the group eliminations........which has happened before when i liked someone but there always seemed someone else left that you could say you "liked" and thought they should win...but this season....just like you.........can't find anyone to root for!

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

The only contestant I (kind of) like is Britton Buchanan.  For the first time, since The Voice has been on, I find this season quite a let down.

Just heard Jackie Foster sing (Team Alicia), she was quite good!

Respected Contributor

We gave up on the voice last season. Just too many professionals trying for a come back or so many sounding alike. I enjoyed seeing

amatures growing and getting good guidance from the coaches. We just stopped enjoying all the banter.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.