Honored Contributor

Re: The Voice tonight 10/30/17

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@Ibby114  I'm watching and enjoying it.  As irritating as I thought Jennifer Hudson was during the auditions I think she's a very good coach.  Devon is the best singer in my opinion.  I love the way he did the Dream Girls song this week.

@NickNackI agree with your take on Jennifer- she's chilled out as the season's progressed! I do like Devon- also Janice Freeman. Adam Cunningham is terrifc too. 

@Ibby114  I think Ashland Craft on Miley's team is pretty good, too. I like Adam, too.  Chris Blue stood out for me as the best even from the auditions last year.  No one has done that for me this year until Davon this week.

@NickNackEach week I watch the 'Day After' video on yahoo (Lyndsey Parker) - it's fun listening to the professional take on each of the performances, the judges decisions etc. They pretty much agree with our assessment !!

@Ibby114  I've never heard of Lyndsey Parker, so I listened to the entire episode just now.  It was very interesting.  I'll try to remember to watch it next week, too.  I vaguely remember Jeffrey Archer being on Gwen's team but don't remember what I thought of him.  What type of music did he sing?  Was he good?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@Ibby114  I'm watching and enjoying it.  As irritating as I thought Jennifer Hudson was during the auditions I think she's a very good coach.  Devon is the best singer in my opinion.  I love the way he did the Dream Girls song this week.

@NickNackI agree with your take on Jennifer- she's chilled out as the season's progressed! I do like Devon- also Janice Freeman. Adam Cunningham is terrifc too. 

@Ibby114  I think Ashland Craft on Miley's team is pretty good, too. I like Adam, too.  Chris Blue stood out for me as the best even from the auditions last year.  No one has done that for me this year until Davon this week.

@NickNackEach week I watch the 'Day After' video on yahoo (Lyndsey Parker) - it's fun listening to the professional take on each of the performances, the judges decisions etc. They pretty much agree with our assessment !!

@Ibby114  I've never heard of Lyndsey Parker, so I listened to the entire episode just now.  It was very interesting.  I'll try to remember to watch it next week, too.  I vaguely remember Jeffrey Archer being on Gwen's team but don't remember what I thought of him.  What type of music did he sing?  Was he good

@NickNack Jeffrey Austin was on Gwen's team- he had a power ballad kind of voice, Sam Smith-esque. Not as powerful...you can probably find some of his performances on line. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@Ibby114  I've never heard of Lyndsey Parker, so I listened to the entire episode just now.  It was very interesting.  I'll try to remember to watch it next week, too.  I vaguely remember Jeffrey Archer being on Gwen's team but don't remember what I thought of him.  What type of music did he sing?  Was he good

@NickNack Jeffrey Austin was on Gwen's team- he had a power ballad kind of voice, Sam Smith-esque. Not as powerful...you can probably find some of his performances on line. 

@Ibby114  Thanks!  I just watche his finale performance of "Oh Holy Night."  He was pretty good.  I do remember him.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau