Honored Contributor

The Voice - shakeup of judges!

So I just read that next season Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys will be judges. Pharell will be out. What are they thinking??? Oh well - I waited out DWTS while Julianne sat in the middle chair, so I'll wait out this until the producers realize what they've done! Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

Re: The Voice - shakeup of judges!

I can't stomach Miley Cyrus...I'm out.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Is Miley going to be able to keep her clothes on during the show? She doesn't seem to like wearing any.

Esteemed Contributor

It's all about the ratings!!  i'm out....don't want to hear anything Miley has to say......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm out and I think I'll email the station.

Contributor

I love watching the Voice but if Miley's one of the judges, I'm out!

I agree, what are they thinking???   Woman Frustrated 

Esteemed Contributor

Seriously, Miley Cyrus?  Can't stand her, she is an embarrassment to herself and in no way should she be a judge on any show.  Alicia Keys yes, she is a true artist.  I hope they rethink this.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

All of the current and past judges have wide ranges in their vocal abilities and experience.     They also have production experience and connections to assist contestants to advance in the music industry.    And the contestants pick coaches who will help them in their career.    What range does Miley have?    What contestant would choose her?    What is her style besides loud and outrageous?    

Honored Contributor

I heard that this morning on the Today show.  I'm so disappointed.  I really don't like Miley Cyrus at all.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Miley Cyrus = I won't be watching. 

What in the world are they thinking?