Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer Hudson and Kelly Clarkson with Blake and Adam.  Ugh.  I found Kelly to be so annoying this season that I barely watched (and I'm a fan of hers!) and I just can't take Jennifer's divaness as a coach so I guess I won't be watching next season either.

Honored Contributor

I just saw that.  I didn't enjoy JH at all.

I can't believe she's back.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: The Voice next season

[ Edited ]

Attempted to watch this season and lost interest;  won't be watching next season. I have enjoyed watching American Idol.   Personal preference....for those who love it, enjoy!  

Honored Contributor

Say it isn't so!!  I can stand to watch JH.Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Voice next season

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

Jennifer Hudson and Kelly Clarkson with Blake and Adam.  Ugh.  I found Kelly to be so annoying this season that I barely watched (and I'm a fan of hers!) and I just can't take Jennifer's divaness as a coach so I guess I won't be watching next season either.

Not thrilled with those selections....bring Usher or Shakira back!!..............thank goodness they didn't bring Gwen back either....not only because i don't think she was a very good judge.....but the whole Blake/Gwen thing was a bit annoying and distracting.....i thought i heard Adam wasn't gonna be on the next season....?

Stopped watching The Voice this week....no one i found to root for and no one i thought was outstandingly talented (except a couple of contestants who were eliminated earlier)

Esteemed Contributor

I loved The Voice when it was first on- I was in front of the tv every show!! Now I watch it mostly on line- jsut to have entertainment on when I'm doing other things. It  bugs me how  the winners have such little support after the show. And during the season, most of the contestants are almost an afterthought. You need to have a thick skin to be in the entertainment business!

Respected Contributor

After reading that JHud is returning,both DH and I won't be watching.  This season has got to be the worst yet IMO.  And I'm a Kelly Clarkson fan, but she's just a bit over the edge for me.

During the beginning seasons, we both enjoyed the show and DVR'd it each week; now it seems to be too much bantering/talking between the coaches.

DH has decided to just watch by fast forwarding through and we get done with it within a much smaller amount of time. It's not what it used to be IMO.

Honored Contributor

Well I guess the rumors about Adam leaving and that Jennifer Hudson was a horror to work with weren't true.