Honored Contributor

Re: The Voice Tonight~Who do you think should win?

I watched Kathy Lee and Hoda this morning and they played a tiny bit of the 4 finalists.  I haven't been following but Hoda said the guy who's bald would win and Kathy Lee said the younger woman (don't know her name) would probably win.

They all sing beautifully.  I read an article recently by someone asking why the public doesn't hear more about the people (singers) on this show and the article said the show doesn't do much to help them.

I have no idea if it's true that's just what the article said.

Honored Contributor

Brooke has the best voice and a great appeal to much of the nation, especially with her song last night, "I Am Beautiful," but I like Addison very much, more than Chloe, not a rock fan, nor a country fan, but Red is very good and Blake is taking him on tour so he may be just fine.  I think Chloe is one note where as Addison will appeal to a broader section. so I say it is definitely between the girls.

Valued Contributor

I don't care for Chloe at all. I like Red's smooth voice. He is enjoyable to listen to, IMO. I think Addison has a beautiful voice. Brooke is very good,too.
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I watched Kathy Lee and Hoda this morning and they played a tiny bit of the 4 finalists.  I haven't been following but Hoda said the guy who's bald would win and Kathy Lee said the younger woman (don't know her name) would probably win.

They all sing beautifully.  I read an article recently by someone asking why the public doesn't hear more about the people (singers) on this show and the article said the show doesn't do much to help them.

I have no idea if it's true that's just what the article said.

I always felt the audience didn't follow the performers for the long haul (ie, after the show ends) because there are so few weeks we're actually participating AND voting! So much of the show is PR for the coaches.

Honored Contributor

Okay, so now I'm starting to think when Blake went "Back To The Future" in the DeLorean he picked Chloe up in the 1980's and brought her back with him!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Okay, so now I'm starting to think when Blake went "Back To The Future" in the DeLorean he picked Chloe up in the 1980's and brought her back with him!

@Jordan2 That bit was definitely poetic license- Back to the Future is from the mid 1980's and Miley was born in the 1990's!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

YAY!!!!!  Man LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Great top 4, it was an enjoyable season ! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114- I totally agree.  I truly enjoyed this season.  The final four each had their own uniqueness and I am sure this is not the end for the other three.  We all know Blake is taking Red on the road.

Honored Contributor

I am so disappointed that Addison didn't win. I liked Chloe at the beginning, she almost went home until Blake saved her. I just thought as the competition went on she was getting very full of herself. I think she would have been SHOCKED if she didn't win, I think it was in the bag.