Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: The Voice ......Sept 23rd

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see what’s the big deal about Hello Sunday, they were saved.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see what’s the big deal about Hello Sunday, they were saved.

@Jordan2  they're very talented kids. Kids being the operative word! Woman LOL I prefer singers that are a bit more seasoned, Katie and Will for example. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Everyone is so good tonight! Eight will become four tomorrow night, I'm pulling for Ricky (best of the night) and Will.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I like Katie and Hoot. Really not a fan of Kat. Blake loves her. I like Ricky, too. They are all very talented. It will be interesting to see who makes top 4.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

.i think the last four will prob be Katie , Hoot and Rick and

Will..............

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

.i think the last four will prob be Katie , Hoot and Rick and

Will..............

@kelsey17I agree.  I do not care for Kat at all.  She sounds the same mono tone every week.  She doesn't change it up at all.  She is very boring to me.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Wow what a night they were all so good except I am on the fence about Will otherwise I think Katie and Rose duo was awesome.  Katie is always awesome and powerful and so is Rose I was tearing up when she did I wanna know what love is.....very emtional song well done. 

Jake is so smooth and sings effortlessly almost like he's just having a conversation and I love the tone of his voice.

I like Hello Sunday but they are too young but watch out when they are older and more seasoned.

I think Ricky is awesome too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wish Cat/Kat would go, she has absolutely NO voice at all.  It is instances like this, when people who can really sing are let go, and people who can't remain, that I stop watching.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I feel like they kept Rose for Gwen's participation....i know i have read in  years past that the production team has the 

power for influencing the final outcome of who wins......even

though there is live votes....

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I was really surprised that Rose wasn't voted thru at first, I thought she was at least third.  I am guessing it will be a Katie or Jake win,