Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Voice ......Sept 23rd

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Katie and Adam singing Believe, just WOW!!!

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

OMG, they were fabulous together, both voices blended so well together and I loved that arrangement.

They sounded so much alike it was hard to tell who was singing what verse....................

I was happy for Jake's win...i thought Katie would prob win...........

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

There were three alums from American Idol last night, Kelly Clarkson, Adam Lambert, and Jennifer Hudson. AI has a much better track record, I can barely name more than two winners of The Voice.

I don't think Jennifer H. or Adam won Idol...may be wrong about Adam...Kelly did......but with the Voice i know there have been mainly country singers who Blake has mentored and he has helped promote their careers and they have become successful...........i have admired him for going above and beyond...it would be nice if the other judges would do the same......

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

There were three alums from American Idol last night, Kelly Clarkson, Adam Lambert, and Jennifer Hudson. AI has a much better track record, I can barely name more than two winners of The Voice.

@Jordan2   Chris Blue and Danielle Bradbury are the only winners of the Voice whose names I remember.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I don't think Jennifer H. or Adam won Idol...may be wrong about Adam...Kelly did......but with the Voice i know there have been mainly country singers who Blake has mentored and he has helped promote their careers and they have become successful...........i have admired him for going above and beyond...it would be nice if the other judges would do the same......

@kelsey17   That is correct.  Jennifer came in 7th or 8th or something like that.  Adam came in 2nd.  I think he had a better career with not winning than if he had won.  AI would have taken his music in a much different direction.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau