Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Voice ......Sept 23rd

@Jordan2 wrote:

Katie and Adam singing Believe, just WOW!!!

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

OMG, they were fabulous together, both voices blended so well together and I loved that arrangement.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

OMG, they were fabulous together, both voices blended so well together and I loved that arrangement.

Wasn't it very similar to how Adam sang it at the Kennedy Center Honors,for honoree Cher, I think last year? I loved the performance so much, I saved it on my computer.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

Wasn't it very similar to how Adam sang it at the Kennedy Center Honors,for honoree Cher, I think last year? I loved the performance so much, I saved it on my computer.

@luvitorleaveit wrote:

@Jordan2 - I don't know how I missed Cher being honored at the Kennedy Center but I did.....it must have been great, sorry I missed it but I'll check good old youtube.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1  you have to see the performance! I had never heard that arrangement of the song, it was just beautiful. Cher was in tears hearing the song. If you watch it let me know what you think.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1  you have to see the performance! I had never heard that arrangement of the song, it was just beautiful. Cher was in tears hearing the song. If you watch it let me know what you think.

@Jordan2 @Luvitorleaveit1 Adam singing to Cher was amazing-  to see her tears! Adam also sang 'Believe' one week during American Idol. (& yes, did it beautifully!)

Trusted Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 @Luvitorleaveit1 Adam singing to Cher was amazing-  to see her tears! Adam also sang 'Believe' one week during American Idol. (& yes, did it beautifully!)

He just released a studio version of this song.  If you have a chance, listen to it on YouTube.  It's amazing how beautiful his voice is live.  There's hardly any difference between the live and studio versions.  His vocals during this song give me chills every time I listen.

Also, if you like Queen, watch the YouTube video of him performing Who Wants to Live Forever with Queen at the Isle of Wight Festival in 2016.  Very powerful performance.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2   I loved that performance!  That was the best performance of the night IMO.  I'd like to watch it again.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

@Jordan2   Yes, it was the same arrangement.  I've got it saved on You Tube in my Favorites.  I tried to get Alexa to play it for me on my Echo, but the free version of Amazon Music doesn't have it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

@Jordan2   Yes, it was the same arrangement.  I've got it saved on You Tube in my Favorites.  I tried to get Alexa to play it for me on my Echo, but the free version of Amazon Music doesn't have it.

I just watched the performance from the Kennedy Center Honors again, it's been a year since I saw it. I knew it was great but I forgot how great it was! I love the breathy catches in Adam's voice.

Honored Contributor

There were three alums from American Idol last night, Kelly Clarkson, Adam Lambert, and Jennifer Hudson. AI has a much better track record, I can barely name more than two winners of The Voice.