Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Voice ......Sept 23rd

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I like Will and Ricky. I don't really like Hello Sunday, I voted to save Alex.

@Jordan2  I'm hoping to see Katie and  Will in the finale.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching The Kelly Clarkson Show, she has Nick Jonas on. To hear them talk they're already filming the next season when this season isn't over yet.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm watching The Kelly Clarkson Show, she has Nick Jonas on. To hear them talk they're already filming the next season when this season isn't over yet.

@Jordan2   They always film the auditions and pre-live shows months and months in advance.  They could possibly be filming next season's show now while the live shows are going on.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad the show decided to drop that disaster of last season pitting two contestants against each other. Adam ended up with no one going to the lives, I like it when each team is represented. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wished they would have saved Max tonite....too bad.....

And when Gwen sung with her group it made me laugh because when they each sang their part....they ALL sounded better then her!!!  I know one poster mentioned how Gwen always dressed wildly.....BUT she is getting old....its time to calm down...at least  a bit.....things aren't looking that great on her anymore.....................at least tone it down somewhat

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

And when Gwen sung with her group it made me laugh because when they each sang their part....they ALL sounded better then her!!!  I know one poster mentioned how Gwen always dressed wildly.....BUT she is getting old....its time to calm down...at least  a bit.....things aren't looking that great on her anymore.....................at least tone it down somewhat

@kelsey17   I haven't watched it yet, but I'm disappointed Max didn't go through.  He was my favorite.  I thought the last two times he sang he was great.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@kelsey17  The tone of Gwen's voice is distinct, you either like it or you don't. (I'm not a fan particularly!)

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

@kelsey17  The tone of Gwen's voice is distinct, you either like it or you don't. (I'm not a fan particularly!)

I am not a fan either......but have to say she didn't sound good distinct tone or not............................i can def appreciate singers with different sounds, etc....and like all types of music.....

Super Contributor

Max was my favorite too! He and the country singer were the only ones who did any justice to the group song. It was painful to hear Kelly Clarkson sing Linger and I normally like her voice!

Esteemed Contributor

At least the current coaches didn't make the performance about them when singing with their team. Remember Christina with her team? She practically swatted them off the stage! Woman LOL