Esteemed Contributor

Just saw the commercial for the new Voice coming at the end of Sept......................John Legend, Blake Shelton,

Kelly Clarkson and Gwen Stefani...................

I am so glad Adam is GONE this season....but then they

hire Gwen S................UGH.........doubt i will be able to

stand the lovebird stuff again..................that was a disappointment..............................................

Love John L and Kelly is pretty good and do like Blake w/o the Gwen factor...she is a horrible judge/coach.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Voice ......Sept 23rd

[ Edited ]

I stopped watching  The Voice when Gwen Stefani started and have not watched it since then... I know I won't watch this upcoming season with her fakeness back on the show.

I did like Adam on the show though...   I've never cared for Blake Shelton either.

Respected Contributor

DH and I used to be diehard fans.  The show has changed; once it used to be about the contestants and now it's about the judges' bantering back and forth to see who can outdo the other.

The first couple of seasons were much better IMO. 

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

I stopped watching  The Voice when Gwen Stefani started and have not watched it since then... I know I won't watch this upcoming season with her fakeness back on the show.

I did like Adam on the show though...   I've never cared for Blake Shelton either.

@KatieB 

I know when I see Blake with a drink I'm always wondering how much alcohol is in it. 

I will miss Adam on the show but guess he has moved on to the show Songland which I also like but you don't see Adam since he's behind the scenes as one of the executive producers.

Honored Contributor

I won't be watching this season because of Gwen.  I didn't like the banter between Gwen and Blake when she was on the first time.  I do like the show and really enjoyed John Legend last season, but I just can't take Gwen and Blake.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I'll be watching, none of this year's hosts bother me.  I liked both John Legend and Adam, but with them gone, I'll still be a viewer. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Now that Adam is gone , I may start watching, I never could stand him. I don’t have strong feelings about the others.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1 wrote:

DH and I used to be diehard fans.  The show has changed; once it used to be about the contestants and now it's about the judges' bantering back and forth to see who can outdo the other.

The first couple of seasons were much better IMO. 

--------------

I stopped watching several seasons ago.  The silliness between Adam and Blake became a channel changer for me. 

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

I'll be watching, none of this year's hosts bother me.  I liked both John Legend and Adam, but with them gone, I'll still be a viewer. 

@CAcableGirl2   John Legend is coming back this season.  I like him a lot.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Just saw the commercial for the new Voice coming at the end of Sept......................John Legend, Blake Shelton,

Kelly Clarkson and Gwen Stefani...................

I am so glad Adam is GONE this season....but then they

hire Gwen S................UGH.........doubt i will be able to

stand the lovebird stuff again..................that was a disappointment..............................................

Love John L and Kelly is pretty good and do like Blake w/o the Gwen factor...she is a horrible judge/coach.

I don't like when Gwen is on. I feel that Blake gives in to her, letting her get contestants. I feel like a win for Gwen is a win for Blake. I like John and Kelly.