Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just read in the TV Guide Gwen Stefani will return as a mentor when the show returns in the Fall. I guess Nick Jonas is out. I have nothing against Gwen, however I feel she and Blake are a team, a win for Gwen is a win for Blake and vice a versa. 

Trusted Contributor

When I heard that a while back, I decided that I would not be watching this year - maybe start when the competition starts, but I think Gwen is one of the worst coaches ever. She just wants to play dress up with them as her little toys and she just tells them they are magical. I still enjoy Blake, but not when she is around. I was pleasantly surprised at Nick's coaching style. He took it very seriously and I thought he did a great job. I also thought that the three men kind of made Kelly a little calmer, but now she has another woman to compete with. So, she will be loud and over the top again. Like I said, once the actual competition starts I may start watching, but won't be able to take the silliness of the "PICK ME" pleas.

Honored Contributor

I have my doubts about watching The Voice this year. If they can't do it live, I know I'm out. I lost interest in it very quickly when they had to do the shows from home. The excitement just wasn't there, I was bored. 

Not really a fan of Gwen coming back, I was hoping Nick would be back. Not really interested in watching John Legend any more either. 

Think this might be a show in my past, not my future, at least for now.

Regular Contributor

Tired of Gwen! Can't they find fresh face? I liked Nick,he's a fresh face, talented. I say "No" to GwenSmiley Wink))))

Esteemed Contributor

I am disappointed that Gwen is coming back. I like her as an Artist but she gets on my last nerve on The Voice. The last time that she was on you could see that she would watch to see if Blake was going to pick someone and then if he did she would, WTH,  as if it's some sort of contest between the two of them. Way to cutsie (is this a word) for me, when he is on. This is not your personal love story.  UGHHHH.

I still like Blake and Kelly, they crack me up. I literally would laugh out loud at their antics, and comments. I even enjoy John, because he represents a different type of artist and I believe that his style and influence is needed. 

As someone else pointed out, The Voice  really does need a live audience, especially towards the end. Last season, they had the contestants self producing some of their own material, it was just awful. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not watching this year.  I just didn't enjoy it last year filming from home last season.  I also don't like Gwen being on the show.  I liked Nick.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

Not Gwen again? Oh, why can't they find someone else? Geesh, I'm so over Gwen. Her time has come  & gone!! John L., like, but I wouldn't mind if he was replaced. I do like Blake. He can stay. I won't watch though.

Honored Contributor

I only watch the blind auditions and if there is someone who comes in during the season to coach that I'm interested in.

I never watch the battles and the eliminations.  I never care who wins.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'd rather have Gwen than Jennifer Hudson.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

LOL @VaBelle35, you have a definite point. At least Gwen doesn't throw her shoes at people as a "compliment!" She was horrible!!!