Honored Contributor

Starts Monday, Feb. 26.

I only watch the blind auditions and then I only watch if there is an interesting coach.  This show gets tedious very quickly for me.

However, the promotional ads they do are the highlight of the season.

Here is an online only ad that is a throw back to the Rat Pack.  Blake should do more Sinatra.

https://youtu.be/v-DX7BSlkhw

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

That was great @VaBelle35.  Thank you for posting.  They are four very talented singers.  I didn't know Blake could sing like that.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor
His version of Home by Michael Buble is much better than Michael's. He really is a great singer.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I like that one.   The one where Adam sings country is good as well.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Loved it!! Thank you for posting.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  Adam and Blake sound especially great.  Of course, love the girls too.  I did not realize that Alicia Keys was a judge for this season along with Kelly Clarkson.

Should be a good season.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a big fan of The Voice, however, several nights ago I played the blind auditions which were taped and almost gave up because of the bantering between the judges.  It really began to get on my last nerve.

Now that the Battles started they don't have time for all the nonsense so I am enjoying it a lot more.  Love Kelly Clarkson, I knew she would be a great addition to the show.  I am also a fan of Alicia so I am looking forward to the rest of the show.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @VaBelle35 I thoroughly enjoyed the clip.