Honored Contributor

The Voice - October 19 - SPOILERS!!!

This show keeps getting more interesting. I liked ALL of the performers at the beginning of the battle rounds. So far, I've been pretty happy with the coaches' choices. But two things I want to comment on tonight. If you watch The Voice, see what you think:

I was sad to see Chase Kerby (candy store guy) go home. I like Korin Butkowski, but I thought the song choice of "Samson" spotlighted her and didn't give him much of a chance. Even Blake said something like that. Why can't they give these kids songs that give BOTH of them a chance to shine?

Adam chose the twins over Chance Pena when ALL THREE other coaches thought Chance had won the battle. Gwen was so surprised. It worked out in the end with Blake stealing Chance. I know Adam wants to work with the twins more, but that defeats the purpose of the battle rounds and turns it into a popularity contest. Chance should have been the one chosen, as he clearly won the battle. But I think Blake will be a good coach for him. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: The Voice - October 19 - SPOILERS!!!

I am really enjoying this season of the Voice.  Boy, I thoght the twins and Chance Pena were so right on together.  I would love to see all  three of them together as a group.  I think they are very talented together.  The harmany is so beautiful.  The 3 together would be amazing...A very talented group.     

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Voice - October 19 - SPOILERS!!!

I think with Adam picking the twins, and in other cases like that, it's a matter of who they think they can work better with/for kind of thing, plus I think we probably only see the highlights of the coaches' decisions put together to make it more interesting.  That being said, I was surprised he picked the twins, also.  And I agree that they would make a great trio....if they don't make it to the end, somebody should sign the three of them together.