Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,807
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21

Come on Maelyn - what a beautiful voice.  John Legend and Maelyn together singing Unforgettable was awesome.  John's voice is so unique.  Who is your favorite?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,491
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21


@KatCat1 wrote:

Come on Maelyn - what a beautiful voice.  John Legend and Maelyn together singing Unforgettable was awesome.  John's voice is so unique.  Who is your favorite?


 

 

@KatCat1   Now, I hope Maelyn wins, but Shawn Sounds was my favorite.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,073
Registered: ‎04-10-2012

Re: The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21

I think it will be Maelyn .....that was a beautiful rendition she and John did of unforgettable .....sometimes I hear a little bit of Nat King Cole in his voice. 😊

Honored Contributor
Posts: 45,858
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21

I loved her Hallelujah.  Hope she wins!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,806
Registered: ‎09-22-2010

Re: The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21

I am rooting for Maelyn also.  Maybe the country artists will cancel each other out.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,807
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21

@DiAnne  The country singers start sounding all the same.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,765
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21

I like to check out iTunes the day after the show. When I looked this morning Maelyn charted at 1, 4, 8 on last night's songs. Hopefully this bodes well for her and she wins ( although I have been disappointed before on many of the competition shows).

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,062
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21

I love Maelyn and really hope she wins.  I was amazed with her duet with John Legend.  He really did sound like Nat King Cole. awesome.

 

Also her solo was perfect.

 

Have to admit here though everyone did a great job in the finale, and some performances surprised me.  Still rooting for Maelyn though.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,905
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I like to check out iTunes the day after the show. When I looked this morning Maelyn charted at 1, 4, 8 on last night's songs. Hopefully this bodes well for her and she wins ( although I have been disappointed before on many of the competition shows).


 

@Jordan2   She is 1, 3 and 6 right now (12:47 p.m. EST).  No. 6 is Stay from an earlier performance.  Gyth's original song is no. 1 on the country charts, and he has one as no. 6, too.

 

I just checked the iTunes alternative chart, and Maelyn's Hallelujah is no. 1.  I do hope she wins, and I'll bet she does!  She has songs at no. 7 and 10 on the alternative chart, too.


Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling





Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,398
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21


@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I like to check out iTunes the day after the show. When I looked this morning Maelyn charted at 1, 4, 8 on last night's songs. Hopefully this bodes well for her and she wins ( although I have been disappointed before on many of the competition shows).


 

@Jordan2   She is 1, 3 and 6 right now (12:47 p.m. EST).  No. 6 is Stay from an earlier performance.  Gyth's original song is no. 1 on the country charts, and he has one as no. 6, too.

 

I just checked the iTunes alternative chart, and Maelyn's Hallelujah is no. 1.  I do hope she wins, and I'll bet she does!  She has songs at no. 7 and 10 on the alternative chart, too.


I want Maelyn for sure to win.  Her voice sounds like an angel.  Her duet with John was beautiful and her solo Hallelujah still gives me chills.