Honored Contributor

The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21

Come on Maelyn - what a beautiful voice.  John Legend and Maelyn together singing Unforgettable was awesome.  John's voice is so unique.  Who is your favorite?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: The Voice Finals 5/20 & 5/21

@Katcat1 wrote:

Come on Maelyn - what a beautiful voice.  John Legend and Maelyn together singing Unforgettable was awesome.  John's voice is so unique.  Who is your favorite?

@Katcat1   Now, I hope Maelyn wins, but Shawn Sounds was my favorite.

Respected Contributor

I think it will be Maelyn .....that was a beautiful rendition she and John did of unforgettable .....sometimes I hear a little bit of Nat King Cole in his voice. 😊

Honored Contributor

I loved her Hallelujah.  Hope she wins!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am rooting for Maelyn also.  Maybe the country artists will cancel each other out.  

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne  The country singers start sounding all the same.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like to check out iTunes the day after the show. When I looked this morning Maelyn charted at 1, 4, 8 on last night's songs. Hopefully this bodes well for her and she wins ( although I have been disappointed before on many of the competition shows).

Trusted Contributor

I love Maelyn and really hope she wins.  I was amazed with her duet with John Legend.  He really did sound like Nat King Cole. awesome.

Also her solo was perfect.

Have to admit here though everyone did a great job in the finale, and some performances surprised me.  Still rooting for Maelyn though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I like to check out iTunes the day after the show. When I looked this morning Maelyn charted at 1, 4, 8 on last night's songs. Hopefully this bodes well for her and she wins ( although I have been disappointed before on many of the competition shows).

@Jordan2   She is 1, 3 and 6 right now (12:47 p.m. EST).  No. 6 is Stay from an earlier performance.  Gyth's original song is no. 1 on the country charts, and he has one as no. 6, too.

I just checked the iTunes alternative chart, and Maelyn's Hallelujah is no. 1.  I do hope she wins, and I'll bet she does!  She has songs at no. 7 and 10 on the alternative chart, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2   She is 1, 3 and 6 right now (12:47 p.m. EST).  No. 6 is Stay from an earlier performance.  Gyth's original song is no. 1 on the country charts, and he has one as no. 6, too.

I just checked the iTunes alternative chart, and Maelyn's Hallelujah is no. 1.  I do hope she wins, and I'll bet she does!  She has songs at no. 7 and 10 on the alternative chart, too.

I want Maelyn for sure to win.  Her voice sounds like an angel.  Her duet with John was beautiful and her solo Hallelujah still gives me chills.