Honored Contributor

Re: The Voice Finale (Spoilers Possible)

@Ibby114 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I think it'll be "Curley Sue" as well.  She has a strong and very good voice, can sing just about anything.  Unfortunately, even though she's great, I'm not a fan of her tone when she sings...when she was singing duet with Chrstina last night, their voices harmonized wonderfully, but...whenChristina sang her parts, her voice sounded lots better to me. I guess I just like Aguilera's deeper, sexy tone and what a range!  I admit ther are plenty of female singers out there with really great pipes, just depends on whether their voice appears to you.  Just like male vocalists, Steve Perry hits all the marks for me💯%

Ahhh Steve Perry- there will never be another like him !!!! Heart

I do not think Allison has a good voice at all.  She sings in the back of her throat., but she has been a favorite of many.  But I don't get it.

Respected Contributor

I really liked Laith, his talent is pure and genuine.

I'm happy with Alisan winning, I remember her singing Janis and she can definitely sing.

Esteemed Contributor

Gee, from reading these comments, I guess I'm the only one who really liked Hannah.  I thought she had a great voice and I thought she deserved to be in the top 4.

It was certainly no surprise that Alisan won.  I think she is very talented, but a little of her voice goes a long way.  I couldn't sit through an entire night of listening to just her.

Overall, I enjoyed the finale.  It was one of the few episodes that I didn't fast forward through.  

Honored Contributor

I watched DWTS last night and recorded The Voice.  I was so careful to stay away from this thread this morning, but I went to Facebook without thinking and saw that Alisan won.  I just finished watching the show, and it was a great finale.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Lyttlewyng wrote:

Hannah is not as talented as the other three, in my opinion.  How she got in the final four is questionable.  Sometimes the smoke and mirrors outweigh substance and I think was the case with Hannah.  My vote is for Laith.  He may be seasoned and not a pop star, as Adam stated, but he is very talented and savvy in his field.  He deserves world wide recognition for his talent in vocals and musicianship.  I hope he will win but if he doesn't, someone will snatch him up and give him the big break in his career.  I wouldn't doubt that Adam Levine will help him beyond The Voice.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I liked Hannah. I was correct in how they all placed. I loved Hannah's rendition of Every Breath You Take, I always like when someone takes a song and totally flips it around to make it sound so different than the original.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I think it'll be "Curley Sue" as well.  She has a strong and very good voice, can sing just about anything.  Unfortunately, even though she's great, I'm not a fan of her tone when she sings...when she was singing duet with Chrstina last night, their voices harmonized wonderfully, but...whenChristina sang her parts, her voice sounded lots better to me. I guess I just like Aguilera's deeper, sexy tone and what a range!  I admit ther are plenty of female singers out there with really great pipes, just depends on whether their voice appears to you.  Just like male vocalists, Steve Perry hits all the marks for me💯%

Ahhh Steve Perry- there will never be another like him !!!! Heart

I do not think Allison has a good voice at all.  She sings in the back of her throat., but she has been a favorite of many.  But I don't get it.

I'm not sure what this means.  ??  What would be the opposite - a nasaly voice?  I was absolutely floored at the last few notes of "Somewhere" on Monday night.  She sang that whole range in full voice and not falsetto.  That sealed the deal for me.  I voted online and bought a few of her songs on Itunes.  I think her voice is outstanding.